EVENTS/FASHION TALK: The Sound of Music & Meet Fraülein Maria, my Retro-Red Satchelツ



We all have different colour preferences and it has been an open book that mine is RED, as I don't consider black as one. When someone asks me which shade of red, I always reply, Retro Red
Remember that good ol' classic telephone retro red cool phone booth? :) Exactly like that, haha.



I know some people who do name their gadgets like pets or somethin'. 
I do that too but not naman all things I own I  give names ok:) 
I called my retro red satchel as "m a r i a".
First time I took her out for a spin was when I went to Resorts World Manila to cover and review the infamous musical play, The Sound of Music.




Can you see how many times Fraülein Maria wanted to touch my satchel?  Caught her in the act on the last shot oh? haha.






We reached quite early so there was a lot of time camwhorin'





My motha ever so cute, we were teasing her as she was so serious reading the press kit given to me.


Can't help but to stare at my newly buffed & polished nails. See my previous post here:)
ORLY's Golden Maharaja is actually more on the brown side but when light hits it at night, it has this red tinge to it. Noice:)




The Sound of Music was truly a delight to watch from the start to finish. 

SHOW is extended until 27th of May 2012!
Visit Resorts World Manila for more info & ticket prices:)







If you are in Manila, this musical play is a must watch!


t i  l  n e x t ,




 

HAIR STUDIO FLAMINGO SINGAPORE [HAIR SPONSOR]

HAIR STUDIO FLAMINGO SINGAPORE [HAIR SPONSOR]
www.hairstudioflamingo.com (+65) 8726 2116

ATLAS MEDISPA [FACIAL SPONSOR]

ATLAS MEDISPA [FACIAL SPONSOR]
www.atlasmedispa.com (+65) 6735 0996

A BETTER FLORIST SINGAPORE [FLOWER DELIVERY]

A BETTER FLORIST SINGAPORE [FLOWER DELIVERY]
www.abetterflorist.com (+65) 3163 1525

FEET HAVEN [SPA | MASSAGE | REFLEXOLOGY]

ORCHARD OPTICS SINGAPORE [EYEWEAR | SUNGLASSES]

TRENDING POSTS ON THIS BLOG

Blog Archive

♥ ℋℯℓℓo from WICKERMOSS ♥

♥ ℋℯℓℓo from WICKERMOSS ♥
For business enquiries & collaborations, please email me at : wickermoss888@gmail.com

Translate

BLOG TRAFFIC