SKINCARE TALK: February Weekly Favorites III . Face Masks Newbies on the Block

Swamped with a lot of deadlines but squeezing in a post for you guys!:) I did not post any Weekly Favorites III since I know I will find myself trying out a few newbie masks which I got from Manila...timely since I got tons of workloads to finish! Anywhoo, I grabbed a few masks from Etude House & Tony Moly as am not really keen on getting their cosmetics when I went shopping that said day at SM Megamall.



I've to say that the next best thing to do besides laying on your bed after a hard day's work
 is to whip out a nice, cold, face mask
Easy fix, instant breeze!

Items
1-gifted by an ex-colleague in SG
2- own purchase from my sk-ii haul
3,5,6,7 - own purchase from Tony Moly & Etude House (SM Megamall) respectively
4- gifted by Mheann (thanks mars!)


I can't say for now that they are all favorites  - as I still haven't tried them, except for the SK-II mask. I'm really tied to this mask that I failed to check out some brands out there in which I hope can also deliver:) Any other masks you can reco?


 

HAIR STUDIO FLAMINGO SINGAPORE [HAIR SPONSOR]

HAIR STUDIO FLAMINGO SINGAPORE [HAIR SPONSOR]
www.hairstudioflamingo.com (+65) 8726 2116

ATLAS MEDISPA [FACIAL SPONSOR]

ATLAS MEDISPA [FACIAL SPONSOR]
www.atlasmedispa.com (+65) 6735 0996

A BETTER FLORIST SINGAPORE [FLOWER DELIVERY]

A BETTER FLORIST SINGAPORE [FLOWER DELIVERY]
www.abetterflorist.com (+65) 3163 1525

FEET HAVEN [SPA | MASSAGE | REFLEXOLOGY]

ORCHARD OPTICS SINGAPORE [EYEWEAR | SUNGLASSES]

TRENDING POSTS ON THIS BLOG

Blog Archive

♥ ℋℯℓℓo from WICKERMOSS ♥

♥ ℋℯℓℓo from WICKERMOSS ♥
For business enquiries & collaborations, please email me at : wickermoss888@gmail.com

Translate

BLOG TRAFFIC