REVIEW: February Weekly Favorites I: MAC Viva Glam V, Bath&Body Works Cinnamon Heaven, etc.


A mix of my current favos for the first week of February
 or just some stuff I find myself grabbing or using; drinking & eating!


#5.  Clinique Orange Denim Vanity Pouch
one of my makeup pouches that can house a lot of stuff:)


#4 . Elizabeth Taylor Passion Lipstick in 01-gifted:)



#3. Bath & Body Works Cinnamon Heaven Pocket Bac
i actually don't dig cinnamon scents, but this one smells oh so good:)



#2 MAC Viva Glam V. Goodness, this lippie just refuse to finish up, i hate it!




i  just don't like the texture of this lipstick:(
it's gritty on my lips tho I liked the shade once applied.




#1.  Lady Bed Bug Necklace. 
DIY by yours truly. 
It's literally on a bed of I dunno what to call it tho..haha!
found its nest on E's chest, lol.



I must never forget desserts right?

Weis QUEENSLAND mANGO w/ CreaM
I can finish a tub of this in one sitting! 
Avail only on selected NTUC/Fairprice.  S$10 only!





That white cream tastes divine!!! This ain't ice cream, more of like a sherbet.


Weis is my most fav ready to eat sweets while am busy fiddling  w/ my birds  iPad:)


screams pink i know..but it's great as a chaser, not for solo booze okay?
Avail: Selected NTUC/Fairprice. Forgot the prize though!


 T I L next!

 

HAIR STUDIO FLAMINGO SINGAPORE [HAIR SPONSOR]

HAIR STUDIO FLAMINGO SINGAPORE [HAIR SPONSOR]
www.hairstudioflamingo.com (+65) 8726 2116

ATLAS MEDISPA [FACIAL SPONSOR]

ATLAS MEDISPA [FACIAL SPONSOR]
www.atlasmedispa.com (+65) 6735 0996

A BETTER FLORIST SINGAPORE [FLOWER DELIVERY]

A BETTER FLORIST SINGAPORE [FLOWER DELIVERY]
www.abetterflorist.com (+65) 3163 1525

FEET HAVEN [SPA | MASSAGE | REFLEXOLOGY]

ORCHARD OPTICS SINGAPORE [EYEWEAR | SUNGLASSES]

TRENDING POSTS ON THIS BLOG

Blog Archive

♥ ℋℯℓℓo from WICKERMOSS ♥

♥ ℋℯℓℓo from WICKERMOSS ♥
For business enquiries & collaborations, please email me at : wickermoss888@gmail.com

Translate

BLOG TRAFFIC