HAIR AFFAIR: The Fringe Lunacy & Me!



This is how my hair looks like the day after I had my Brazilian Treatment. No blow dryin' done.. coz first off, I do not even blow dry my hair (hate that noisy thing and it really does damage one's hair).




I have a love & hate relationship with fringe, so I just used my trusty fingers and styled it anyhow....

I like the messy look sometimes!  

 

With the Brazilian Hair Treatment, they would let your hair absorb their special 'hair treatment' mixture...(around half an hour) and the mixture to be applied will particularly depend on the condition of your hair. Dull..Dry?  Frizzy? This is not your typical rebonding or hair straightening thingamajig..it will make your hair extra smooth and light as air. Thing is, it will last for only 3-4 months. I warned you, if you want to spoil your hair, go for this. If not, regular treatments at your very home will also help to maintain that healthy hair :)
This was the condition of my hair 8 hours after I left the salon.

wearin' this vintage printed retro top used by my mom when she was still in her mid 30s!:) 


paired with a red laced oxford heels :)



Loved the layered style as well. Luckily, I din't look like a cat gone mad haha!



why do I feel like papa E's Oakleys doesn't like my face haha!




Should I go for another round of fringe again? Thoughts? :)


 

HAIR STUDIO FLAMINGO SINGAPORE [HAIR SPONSOR]

HAIR STUDIO FLAMINGO SINGAPORE [HAIR SPONSOR]
www.hairstudioflamingo.com (+65) 8726 2116

ATLAS MEDISPA [FACIAL SPONSOR]

ATLAS MEDISPA [FACIAL SPONSOR]
www.atlasmedispa.com (+65) 6735 0996

A BETTER FLORIST SINGAPORE [FLOWER DELIVERY]

A BETTER FLORIST SINGAPORE [FLOWER DELIVERY]
www.abetterflorist.com (+65) 3163 1525

FEET HAVEN [SPA | MASSAGE | REFLEXOLOGY]

ORCHARD OPTICS SINGAPORE [EYEWEAR | SUNGLASSES]

TRENDING POSTS ON THIS BLOG

Blog Archive

♥ ℋℯℓℓo from WICKERMOSS ♥

♥ ℋℯℓℓo from WICKERMOSS ♥
For business enquiries & collaborations, please email me at : wickermoss888@gmail.com

Translate

BLOG TRAFFIC