A hearbeat at my feet named MALCOLM.




I somehow think that dogs are miracles....only with paws, comes really furry and the only miracle that licks your face.



I miss you when you laugh with me. I know so..only that you laugh with your tounge tail. 


Thanks for letting me know the taste of soap. 
Whenever I give you a bath, you never fail to remind me so. 


Sorry for giving you a complicated name. 
I know you hate it when people call you Markom right? 
That sounds better you see, rather than I named you Milo. 
There's no way Milo comes in white powdery form alright. 



Thank you for pretending to like the Mardi Gras haircut I always give you. 
Admit it, you like your eyes covered so that you can don that flirty look right? 

You're always the foremost snob whenever I'd leave. Pictures don't lie. 




I will see you real soon Malcolm  ♥ 





This is the photo that made me do this post. YOU be the judge. 






 

HAIR STUDIO FLAMINGO SINGAPORE [HAIR SPONSOR]

HAIR STUDIO FLAMINGO SINGAPORE [HAIR SPONSOR]
www.hairstudioflamingo.com (+65) 8726 2116

ATLAS MEDISPA [FACIAL SPONSOR]

ATLAS MEDISPA [FACIAL SPONSOR]
www.atlasmedispa.com (+65) 6735 0996

A BETTER FLORIST SINGAPORE [FLOWER DELIVERY]

A BETTER FLORIST SINGAPORE [FLOWER DELIVERY]
www.abetterflorist.com (+65) 3163 1525

FEET HAVEN [SPA | MASSAGE | REFLEXOLOGY]

ORCHARD OPTICS SINGAPORE [EYEWEAR | SUNGLASSES]

TRENDING POSTS ON THIS BLOG

Blog Archive

♥ ℋℯℓℓo from WICKERMOSS ♥

♥ ℋℯℓℓo from WICKERMOSS ♥
For business enquiries & collaborations, please email me at : wickermoss888@gmail.com

Translate

BLOG TRAFFIC