HAUL: L♥ve Minerals Makeup Set by Human Nature



Got this dainty set of L♥ve Minerals by Human Nature from Sab of MissCoryPotts! I brought it with me in Singapore and they are such a pretty sight on my vanity drawer:)







Velvet Passion Mineral Eyeshadow - combo of brown, pink & champagne colours





Human Nature Love Minerals is the first Filipino cosmetic brand to receive the distinction of being an animal cruelty-free company from PETA (People for Ethical Treatment of Animals). 100% NATURAL, indeed safe to use so my eyes won't be clouded with harmful chemicals, yaye!










I rarely join giveaways but Sab's was timely, I sent my entry and was really happy she found my insights worth her anniversary 1st prize. Nothing beats the feeling when other people come to appreciate what you write:)


Thanks Sab anak! I brought the whole set with me, love them especially the handmade brush roll  :)

 

HAIR STUDIO FLAMINGO SINGAPORE [HAIR SPONSOR]

HAIR STUDIO FLAMINGO SINGAPORE [HAIR SPONSOR]
www.hairstudioflamingo.com (+65) 8726 2116

ATLAS MEDISPA [FACIAL SPONSOR]

ATLAS MEDISPA [FACIAL SPONSOR]
www.atlasmedispa.com (+65) 6735 0996

A BETTER FLORIST SINGAPORE [FLOWER DELIVERY]

A BETTER FLORIST SINGAPORE [FLOWER DELIVERY]
www.abetterflorist.com (+65) 3163 1525

FEET HAVEN [SPA | MASSAGE | REFLEXOLOGY]

ORCHARD OPTICS SINGAPORE [EYEWEAR | SUNGLASSES]

TRENDING POSTS ON THIS BLOG

Blog Archive

♥ ℋℯℓℓo from WICKERMOSS ♥

♥ ℋℯℓℓo from WICKERMOSS ♥
For business enquiries & collaborations, please email me at : wickermoss888@gmail.com

Translate

BLOG TRAFFIC