REVIEW: WetnWild Lipstick #522A & essence gloss in Soulmate.



I found a great pair of drugstore (yes!) babies that gave a me a more polished red-lipped look




When I initially started wearing lipstick I was more into the dark side, MAC Marrakesh is the very first lipstick I purchased with my own money. Totally gutted when it was discontinued. I was walking along our school corridors wearing dark smoldering lips that even some nun organizers of our school find it a bit off the hook. Want some proof? If you got a weak stomach, I suggest that you don't dare look at my old pics then, haha!





pic a bit washed out but you can check out myself & my bff, obviously we're both vampy red fiends haha!

  
even my Trainer Chef gets distracted with my red lips during our OJTs hehe.
perfect for night outs, I just settle w/ my LBDs and red lips...
Geez,  somehow miss my mole & braces looking at old pics haizzz.
Ok enough and let's get back to the lipsticks haha.


Dark haired girls and those with pale skin should rejoice try a tube of this Wet n Wild Silk Finish Lipstick #522A. Also called as Dark Wine, this shade is a combo of berry, plum and burgundy and wine spectrum (IMO)




Single swipe!


Vampy, shiny, lightweight and gives a creamy pigmented finish! Truly affordable at PHP99(USD2/SGD2.90). I love its minimal candy-ish scent and it doesn't seem to annoy me even a bit during application. Scent doesn't even adhere to my lips.


Of course, the darker it is, the better...so me eh? 



Cons!
Non-fully twist tube-clear-plastic-packaging.
A big no for OC's like me.
Staying power?
It stains my coffee cup.
BIG TIME.
But I dun mind.
For the price, 
I can ditch these shallow cons. 












Since I do wear this even during daytime, I searched for ways to tame this up a lil bit. Got this essence XXXL shine lip gloss in Soulmate and surprisingly it was the Juliet to the Mr. Romeo #522A. Another inexpensive item at  SGD3.90 (USD3.13/PHP130). Non-tacky, sheer and though from the tube you can see micro glitter flecks, they were non-existent when applied. 




After applying the Dark Wine, wait for about 30 seconds and allow it to dry. I did not blot with a tissue. I used a separate lip brush (not the gloss wand) and applied it with just a thin layer. Pretty subtle shine in an instant.



I was truly happy with my recent discovery. The essence Soulmate defo toned down the vampiness of the Dark Wine, it worked really well layered over the lipstick.

Guess their formulation just jived to the beat of my  ❤



Thanks for readin, til my next post loves x


 

HAIR STUDIO FLAMINGO SINGAPORE [HAIR SPONSOR]

HAIR STUDIO FLAMINGO SINGAPORE [HAIR SPONSOR]
www.hairstudioflamingo.com (+65) 8726 2116

ATLAS MEDISPA [FACIAL SPONSOR]

ATLAS MEDISPA [FACIAL SPONSOR]
www.atlasmedispa.com (+65) 6735 0996

A BETTER FLORIST SINGAPORE [FLOWER DELIVERY]

A BETTER FLORIST SINGAPORE [FLOWER DELIVERY]
www.abetterflorist.com (+65) 3163 1525

FEET HAVEN [SPA | MASSAGE | REFLEXOLOGY]

ORCHARD OPTICS SINGAPORE [EYEWEAR | SUNGLASSES]

TRENDING POSTS ON THIS BLOG

Blog Archive

♥ ℋℯℓℓo from WICKERMOSS ♥

♥ ℋℯℓℓo from WICKERMOSS ♥
For business enquiries & collaborations, please email me at : wickermoss888@gmail.com

Translate

BLOG TRAFFIC