LOOK OF THE DAY: Total Recall ♥

err, lame title i know lol! 
Anyway just thought of sharin' what was on my facial shores the day my mane was cut-off.
..aside from it lounging in my drafts folder for ages already haha.




fine i think i may have taken the title here.. eager much to see the film's remake! 
but but but after watching it... 
think I can call it as a Total No Recall. 



I was smitten my Kate Beckinsale's aura all throughout the flick.. 
Have you noticed that her makeup was friggin awesome?!?
but it surely did hit the bad notes 
when I did not even notice any trace of sweat even on her cupid's bow 
during her feisty scenes with Farrell. 
Yes, I am that observant haha. 
Never seen Kate this sexy & fierce before woots..even beating up her Underworld role.






I seriously had a 2-hour sleep prior to this day, unsure why so I did not opt for neutral. When I saw my clutch, I thought of doing the denim blue semi-smokey look.



I recently dug my good ol' classic AVON palette in Denim and I seriously love 'em still. Avon shadows are just too underrated.

Loving my Dior Skinflash as always...makes my eyes awake!

*PRODUCTS USED
FACE
CLARINS UV PLUS DAY SCREEN HIGH PROTECTION SPF 40 (NEUTRAL) -BASE/PRIMER
BOURJOIS FLOWER PERFECT FOUNDATION (52 Vanilla)
BURBERRY SHEER LUMINOUS PRESSED POWDER (PORCELAIN 02)
EYES
AVON DENIM QUAD
TOO FACED SHADOW INSURANCE 
ESPRIQUE KOSE LIQUID LINER (BK001)
URBAN DECAY NAKED 2 PALETTE (BLACKOUT)- LINER
KATE WAX MASCARA
KATE VOLUME MASCARA (BLACK)
EVER BILENA EYEBROW PENCIL (LIGHT BROWN)
CHEEKS:
BENEFIT HIGH BEAM
BOBBI BROWN DESERT ROSE
LIPS
BURBERRY LIP COVER CAMEO PINK (LIP BASE)
BURBERRY LIP GLOW NATURAL LIPGLOSS (TEA ROSE 05)




thanks for readin..til my next post ツ  


 

HAIR STUDIO FLAMINGO SINGAPORE [HAIR SPONSOR]

HAIR STUDIO FLAMINGO SINGAPORE [HAIR SPONSOR]
www.hairstudioflamingo.com (+65) 8726 2116

ATLAS MEDISPA [FACIAL SPONSOR]

ATLAS MEDISPA [FACIAL SPONSOR]
www.atlasmedispa.com (+65) 6735 0996

A BETTER FLORIST SINGAPORE [FLOWER DELIVERY]

A BETTER FLORIST SINGAPORE [FLOWER DELIVERY]
www.abetterflorist.com (+65) 3163 1525

FEET HAVEN [SPA | MASSAGE | REFLEXOLOGY]

ORCHARD OPTICS SINGAPORE [EYEWEAR | SUNGLASSES]

TRENDING POSTS ON THIS BLOG

Blog Archive

♥ ℋℯℓℓo from WICKERMOSS ♥

♥ ℋℯℓℓo from WICKERMOSS ♥
For business enquiries & collaborations, please email me at : wickermoss888@gmail.com

Translate

BLOG TRAFFIC