RANDOM CHAT: Fotos&Facets of a so-called LIFE.






Thursday FnF !  Fine, I Fail at tis FnF thingie! so manny effin' effs there lol.



Mocha Cookie Crumble for E * Soy Strawberries Cream Frapppp for moi! Chalaaaapppp!


 
Let-Skin-Breathe Day! E just likes me goin' out wifout any makeup oN! If there's any consolation, that's my other half askin'..who am I to refuse? Hehe. Getting our Happy Lemon fix at ioN as always:)

 

Indication that I outgrew a particular scent, Versace in Bright Crystal...see the shoe price tag/sticker there? This isn't something an OC does haha.  This is one bottle I re-purchased when I was in Manila for a vacay and I wanna bite my head off for still bringing this with me here in SG. Bottle's so bulkkkkeeyyyy!




 
#Nonchalant Life: The  Banana Stick-o! See where it's from here! Now that is apple put to shame haha.


 

I heard Michelle Phan's Meet&Greet held at Sephora iON was insane! Fans queued up as early as 1pm until it reached the Orchard MRT station?!! Holy Moly! Do check out my MP x Lancome coverage here if you haven't still guys !:) err, My shoulders looked so square & sharp in this pic huh?! (that was me wearing the black tank top, 3rd person from your left*)
BVs mood? Just wear a smile..anyway one size fits all! 

til next FnF, thanks for readin' loves x

 

HAIR STUDIO FLAMINGO SINGAPORE [HAIR SPONSOR]

HAIR STUDIO FLAMINGO SINGAPORE [HAIR SPONSOR]
www.hairstudioflamingo.com (+65) 8726 2116

ATLAS MEDISPA [FACIAL SPONSOR]

ATLAS MEDISPA [FACIAL SPONSOR]
www.atlasmedispa.com (+65) 6735 0996

A BETTER FLORIST SINGAPORE [FLOWER DELIVERY]

A BETTER FLORIST SINGAPORE [FLOWER DELIVERY]
www.abetterflorist.com (+65) 3163 1525

FEET HAVEN [SPA | MASSAGE | REFLEXOLOGY]

ORCHARD OPTICS SINGAPORE [EYEWEAR | SUNGLASSES]

TRENDING POSTS ON THIS BLOG

Blog Archive

♥ ℋℯℓℓo from WICKERMOSS ♥

♥ ℋℯℓℓo from WICKERMOSS ♥
For business enquiries & collaborations, please email me at : wickermoss888@gmail.com

Translate

BLOG TRAFFIC