EVENTS: Makeup Tips from Michelle Phan 's Lancome Masterclass in Singapore. part deux



Hey guys! 

Here is the 2nd installment of my event coverage of 
held in Singapore last 29th of July 2012.

I included the interesting Q's she encountered  during the session 
plus as a reveal on how she acquired her Double Eyelids.

Michelle Phan says she haven't officially made a video on her channel yet 

(re: the Double Eyelid Secret Tip!)
since she highly thinks that it will attract ''unnecessary"  issues.

Anything linked with Plastic Surgery and stuff would surely be 

an issue--
especially if it'd originate from her.




I'm not so sure though if the other makeup tips on the clip 
were already published on her Youtube channel, 
well...as mentioned beforehand 
I am not a hardcore Phan fan.

I think I have only watched 4 of her vids if am not mistaken, farthest recall :

How to Wear Red Lipstick-- the very 1st  I have watched* 
Lady Gaga Makeup Tutorial; 
The Barbie Replica Look thingie; 
and her Crazy Awesome Giveaway -- just coz her white tee w/ the  reddesign was so frikkin cute*



Michelle Phan also shared her love for painting in the session; 
(doubt no more on why she is good with colours eh?!);
too bad I wasn't able to show you the rest of the clip 
but I think the ones I have included in it 
would all be favourable to the beauty community, 
for Youtube,
and the outside world :)


Thanks for readin (&watchin, teehee), til my next post x





 

HAIR STUDIO FLAMINGO SINGAPORE [HAIR SPONSOR]

HAIR STUDIO FLAMINGO SINGAPORE [HAIR SPONSOR]
www.hairstudioflamingo.com (+65) 8726 2116

ATLAS MEDISPA [FACIAL SPONSOR]

ATLAS MEDISPA [FACIAL SPONSOR]
www.atlasmedispa.com (+65) 6735 0996

A BETTER FLORIST SINGAPORE [FLOWER DELIVERY]

A BETTER FLORIST SINGAPORE [FLOWER DELIVERY]
www.abetterflorist.com (+65) 3163 1525

FEET HAVEN [SPA | MASSAGE | REFLEXOLOGY]

ORCHARD OPTICS SINGAPORE [EYEWEAR | SUNGLASSES]

TRENDING POSTS ON THIS BLOG

Blog Archive

♥ ℋℯℓℓo from WICKERMOSS ♥

♥ ℋℯℓℓo from WICKERMOSS ♥
For business enquiries & collaborations, please email me at : wickermoss888@gmail.com

Translate

BLOG TRAFFIC