HAUL: ZALORA Singapore. Redefining Online Shopping?





Any online shopping fiend would thank the heavens for this e-zine world of ZALORA. As am not so sure if I wanna review them, the mishaps that happened during my constant ordering with them affects it -- BIG TIME. From the voucher codes to the delivery system, there was a paucity of coherent system management. Fortunately, a dedicated group of people who handles the social media networks coordinated with the (CustSvc Team?) then appeased me during the course of my madness,  haha. 



With the plethora of brands/products online, I tried ordering a few pair of shoes and accessories. With the VAS such as Free 30day returns (until your fingers get swollen from redialling the Hotline #) and yes, COD! You can do phone orders as well if your internet svc provider is wonky and all. I just do not like the web page layout, the online catalogue takes like 50 golden years to load up. Should I also mention that once I ordered something, clicked and checked out, the product was entirely different when it was delivered to my place. When asked, the team told me there might have been a photo swap. Uh-oh. The product name of the necklace I ordered was 'Nail Malfunction Necklace' ..so appropriate for a malfunctioned order right? eek!


See, there... I said no review nor rants. But I'd stop here right here right now *covers mouth with palm now!

Just a few of the items I got from Zalora:

Scarf Necklace (left) worth SGD9.90



Frank & William Lace Dress up Shoes for my man...
Usual Price is SGD79, but with GSS discount I got it for SGD39, score.




Charles&Keith  Gladiator Sandals (SGD24.90) no discount for this pair tho..but faux snakeskin is another one of my weakness haha. See unboxing/haul vidclip here if you may:)




That dainty lil bow on ze bone glads is ❤




Thanks for reading, til my next post x


 

HAIR STUDIO FLAMINGO SINGAPORE [HAIR SPONSOR]

HAIR STUDIO FLAMINGO SINGAPORE [HAIR SPONSOR]
www.hairstudioflamingo.com (+65) 8726 2116

ATLAS MEDISPA [FACIAL SPONSOR]

ATLAS MEDISPA [FACIAL SPONSOR]
www.atlasmedispa.com (+65) 6735 0996

A BETTER FLORIST SINGAPORE [FLOWER DELIVERY]

A BETTER FLORIST SINGAPORE [FLOWER DELIVERY]
www.abetterflorist.com (+65) 3163 1525

FEET HAVEN [SPA | MASSAGE | REFLEXOLOGY]

ORCHARD OPTICS SINGAPORE [EYEWEAR | SUNGLASSES]

TRENDING POSTS ON THIS BLOG

Blog Archive

♥ ℋℯℓℓo from WICKERMOSS ♥

♥ ℋℯℓℓo from WICKERMOSS ♥
For business enquiries & collaborations, please email me at : wickermoss888@gmail.com

Translate

BLOG TRAFFIC