REVIEW: Malin+Goetz Detox Face Mask


Whenever I am in dire need of a good facial massage but do not have a chance to, this is the mask that I tend to grab and abuse haha! It's infused with Vit. C and gives intense hydration.

Malin+Goetz Detox Face Mask always gives me the baby-butt soft face...

and what I love most is when it dissipates or when the gel turns foamy?(oxygenation*)


oh-em.


it can even lull me to sleep


it tickles


it takes away all the stress;


uhm, i feel that I am having a mini-facial massage right on my very own bed.



Hefty price tag (SGD70+) but heck I put a lot..i always want a thick layer
and i mean lots and lots of it on my face hahahahah!

so when the foaM dissipates?


..the foam travels up to my nostrils
..the bat cave haha! then
..I feel like I was drowning and gasping for air, literally lol.


... it's a modest thrill, to me at least.

and oh it smells like marzipan cake? the almond smell is love.





before I took a nap
i just used my Soap&Glory Off your face cleansing cloths to remove my makeup.

err , i hate short naps,
'cause the more I get puffy eyes eh =/
lol
so say harlow to the eyebaGs 
hehe

if there is any gigantic razor/shaver alive,
no doubt
i would be the very first target
as if I was caught up in a shaving cream quicksand noh?
hahahah!




and so this was the sample me: 
before...
sample me: after


What's your mini-facial-massage-to-go-masks? Thanks fo' readin, til my next post x



 

HAIR STUDIO FLAMINGO SINGAPORE [HAIR SPONSOR]

HAIR STUDIO FLAMINGO SINGAPORE [HAIR SPONSOR]
www.hairstudioflamingo.com (+65) 8726 2116

ATLAS MEDISPA [FACIAL SPONSOR]

ATLAS MEDISPA [FACIAL SPONSOR]
www.atlasmedispa.com (+65) 6735 0996

A BETTER FLORIST SINGAPORE [FLOWER DELIVERY]

A BETTER FLORIST SINGAPORE [FLOWER DELIVERY]
www.abetterflorist.com (+65) 3163 1525

FEET HAVEN [SPA | MASSAGE | REFLEXOLOGY]

ORCHARD OPTICS SINGAPORE [EYEWEAR | SUNGLASSES]

TRENDING POSTS ON THIS BLOG

Blog Archive

♥ ℋℯℓℓo from WICKERMOSS ♥

♥ ℋℯℓℓo from WICKERMOSS ♥
For business enquiries & collaborations, please email me at : wickermoss888@gmail.com

Translate

BLOG TRAFFIC