REVIEW: My Top Purples from M.A.C Cosmetics!

Shoving aside my colors of black and red, 
King purple would have a throne of its own.
My mom's favo colour of all.
This shade only speaks to me of one word:
Royalty.







These 3 shades are on my hit list or should I say, 
my Top Purples from MAC.





All are well-pigmented and each of them have that uniqueness to it.
I have shared below my inputs on these purples.
Again, I do not wanna be redundant...
pigmented, easy to blend and all those sorts
So I have focused on the features that made me really want them 
to permanently nab that spot
in my vanity drawer.

LEFT TO RIGHT: MAC VIOLET . PLUM DRESSING. FASHION GROUPIE.


MAC FASHION GROUPIE
Starflash Finish from the Love That Look Collection
  • #mid-tone/medium purple
  • #buttery texture(starflash finish shadows are easy to apply apart from being beautifully textured )
  • #stays on me for about 6 hours or so
  • #does not crease-with or without a primer
  • #shimmer is great tho shade is not that wickedly distinct on the eye







MAC PLUM DRESSING



Veluxe Pearl Finish 
  • #soft eggplant with a slight hint of cranberry purple
  • #the plummy-ness leans more on the purpley side instead of a reddish plum
  • #smooth texture
  • #does not crease-with or without a primer
  • #non-shimmery, ease of blending is there and if you want a non-harshly shade of purple, this is a decent shade to try
  • #still, be warned of that reddish tones on this shadow
  • #slightly similar with Urban Decay's Last Call (which is my current fav*)





MAC VIOLET


 PIGMENT IN VIOLET


  • #can this shade be more transparent than its name? Violet at its best.
  • #to me this is the sassy grape vivid purple shade,loverly!
  • #oh mann... the controllable intensity, that is why I love pigments (play with pigments and ignore Mr. Fallout!)
  • #no creasing and literally packs a punch of color
  • #shimmery stunning purple


SWATCHES






What are your fave purples ?







 

HAIR STUDIO FLAMINGO SINGAPORE [HAIR SPONSOR]

HAIR STUDIO FLAMINGO SINGAPORE [HAIR SPONSOR]
www.hairstudioflamingo.com (+65) 8726 2116

ATLAS MEDISPA [FACIAL SPONSOR]

ATLAS MEDISPA [FACIAL SPONSOR]
www.atlasmedispa.com (+65) 6735 0996

A BETTER FLORIST SINGAPORE [FLOWER DELIVERY]

A BETTER FLORIST SINGAPORE [FLOWER DELIVERY]
www.abetterflorist.com (+65) 3163 1525

FEET HAVEN [SPA | MASSAGE | REFLEXOLOGY]

ORCHARD OPTICS SINGAPORE [EYEWEAR | SUNGLASSES]

TRENDING POSTS ON THIS BLOG

Blog Archive

♥ ℋℯℓℓo from WICKERMOSS ♥

♥ ℋℯℓℓo from WICKERMOSS ♥
For business enquiries & collaborations, please email me at : wickermoss888@gmail.com

Translate

BLOG TRAFFIC