EVENTS: THE WICKERMOSS FASHION AMBUSH. Bobbi Brown Director of Artistry, Kai Vinson.



Kai Vinson, Bobbi Brown Director of Artistry was in town recently ...
and sure enough we had done some catching up on the
Desert Twilight Collection/Bobbi Brown Fall2012 event itself.

It's the same bubbly and chirpy personality Kai of course
and I did not pass up on doing
TheWickeRmoss Fashion Ambush.

I mean..

Just look at his ensemble...
it's so..

Fit for Fall !

So there was Kai.
from H2T is a breathe of fresh air.



He wore a top tier publication regular Billy Reid plaid coat
and as light pants are kickin' it up for Fall,
Kai's Zara pants made his entire look
serenely stylish.




My eyes were glued to his shoes the moment I saw him.
Can blame me?



As I asked him if he hires a fashion stylist...
answer is NO

Kai digs his fashion sense from where then?
His answer:


" Being a makeup artist, I have to have some colour on somewhere ". 


If it's red, what should it be?
Shoes?
If he's in the mood for orange,
what should it be?
The tie?
The shirt?

That something
is just one thing,
but makes a
huge
huge
difference.


Does it work?
Sure does.

Just like a bold red lipstick
that livens up one's bare naked face.


His chosen color palette ensemble is so
soft, stylish and easy on the eyes.
Love it.
Oh ...no.
More of,
I was totally in love.
Not with Kai
but with the outfit
haha !




You may watch

TheWickeRmossFashionAmbush here!






G A W D.

The shoes.
The shoes.
The mauve suede shoes.
I have been looking for a similar pair
of top sider from Sperry
for the longest time
but to no avail!

I'd stalk Pedro soon.
err.
that doesn't sound so good
haha.

Thanks for readin
til my next post
x















 

HAIR STUDIO FLAMINGO SINGAPORE [HAIR SPONSOR]

HAIR STUDIO FLAMINGO SINGAPORE [HAIR SPONSOR]
www.hairstudioflamingo.com (+65) 8726 2116

ATLAS MEDISPA [FACIAL SPONSOR]

ATLAS MEDISPA [FACIAL SPONSOR]
www.atlasmedispa.com (+65) 6735 0996

A BETTER FLORIST SINGAPORE [FLOWER DELIVERY]

A BETTER FLORIST SINGAPORE [FLOWER DELIVERY]
www.abetterflorist.com (+65) 3163 1525

FEET HAVEN [SPA | MASSAGE | REFLEXOLOGY]

ORCHARD OPTICS SINGAPORE [EYEWEAR | SUNGLASSES]

TRENDING POSTS ON THIS BLOG

Blog Archive

♥ ℋℯℓℓo from WICKERMOSS ♥

♥ ℋℯℓℓo from WICKERMOSS ♥
For business enquiries & collaborations, please email me at : wickermoss888@gmail.com

Translate

BLOG TRAFFIC