REVIEW: Make Up For Ever Blush 75 & NYX Addis Ababa.




Did I just say 'pinks'?
Hahha, I'm afraid so.
My current pink combos:
Make Up For Ever Blush in 75
NYX Soft Matte Lip Cream in Addis Ababa
Bright and Matte.



I've already reviewed the NYX Addis Ababa a couple of times:
here and here .
so I may just focus more on the MUFE Blush.


Whenever I have the
NYX Soft Matte Lip Cream in Addis Ababa on,
most women asks me:
"Hey, your lip stain so good ah, never fades off !"
This is still my perfect errand lippie..
easily brightens up thy face.

At times when I am on the midst of choosing between red or pink lips?
I grab this.
At times when I attend a function/event that I know I'd be busy to do touch ups?
I grab this.
Defo one of my BOP lippies.
Bright. Opaque. Pigmented.
A pink matte lip cream that packs a punch.



Repurchase?
Loved it but No.
I don't even know how much is left of it now;
obviously its packaging won't let me know as well haha.
Extremely drying on my lips albeit the lip balm base.
Funky smell; the buttery scent of the product fades off in time







Moving on to the Make Up For Ever Blush in 75
~a matte neon pink blush.



One thing I love about MUFE products?
They're multi-purpose!
The shadows can be used as blush ; vice-versa.
Well known for their pigmentation,
this is one blush I find myself
swiping off my brush once...
and am satisfied with the result it gives.
I just make sure that the teeny weenie bit of powder
my brush picks up is buffed in to my skin real well.

Adore the packaging..slim, sleek, lightweight &
uber love the "conservative vertical transparent window strip" hehe.




It has this unique silky texture in which
what I think gives out that high pigment density.
High priced blush but money's worth it,
you'll have this for a long while.
I've been using this for ages and still the pan looks so new eh?
Beats my Burberry Blush by a hair strand when it comes to pigmentation.
Staying power?
My Blossom Burberry Blush wins.

bottom right pic: 1 swipe (top) ; semi-blended (below)
This blush is so pigmented yet it looked so naturally pink on me you ask?
The powder is so silky fine that it sinks in to my skin
and doesn't sit on top.
Totally wearable.

upper right pic: after 6 hours of wearing the NYX Addis Ababa; zer0 touch up

bottom left pic: after 8 hours of wearing the NYX Addis Ababa;
only had coffee & bagel for dinner; again, no touch up done




love how the lip cream registers on cam; sometimes reddish; sometimes pinkish



QUOTE OF THE WEEK:






 

HAIR STUDIO FLAMINGO SINGAPORE [HAIR SPONSOR]

HAIR STUDIO FLAMINGO SINGAPORE [HAIR SPONSOR]
www.hairstudioflamingo.com (+65) 8726 2116

ATLAS MEDISPA [FACIAL SPONSOR]

ATLAS MEDISPA [FACIAL SPONSOR]
www.atlasmedispa.com (+65) 6735 0996

A BETTER FLORIST SINGAPORE [FLOWER DELIVERY]

A BETTER FLORIST SINGAPORE [FLOWER DELIVERY]
www.abetterflorist.com (+65) 3163 1525

FEET HAVEN [SPA | MASSAGE | REFLEXOLOGY]

ORCHARD OPTICS SINGAPORE [EYEWEAR | SUNGLASSES]

TRENDING POSTS ON THIS BLOG

Blog Archive

♥ ℋℯℓℓo from WICKERMOSS ♥

♥ ℋℯℓℓo from WICKERMOSS ♥
For business enquiries & collaborations, please email me at : wickermoss888@gmail.com

Translate

BLOG TRAFFIC