SPOTTED: PAYLESS.


A proof that I do not buy everything that is animal printed , lol.



I was crossing the road heading over to St. Andrews Church one fine day 
and saw this PAYLESS ShoeSource!
I was literally crossing the street and snappin' away, thanks to my photo bomber hur hur.


This new outlet is located at Excelsior Hotel, next to Funan Digital Life Mall 


I have heard once from a friend that shoes from Payless are cumfy.
So far I got 2 shoes purchased from that store but they were all from Manila branches.
I knew that Payless opened here in Singapore last year I think, at
Robinsons Centrepoint and at Suntec City.


Payless straightforward concept of the shoe sizing categorization is just amazeballs.
Their offered designs are fine but they always come in limited selections too.
Especially if you are like mo who does want some "me time"
choosing and trying on shoes for like 50 golden years hahaha.


You can have all the time to try on the shoes here.

Have you thought of this:
They are cumfy when you try them on,
but when you like buy them na,
and wore them
say harlo to blisters, pinched hees and the whatnot.


So when you shop here,
it's either your pair is a hit or a miss.
Mine so far is 1:1

Hit for this pair:
cumfyyyy and i like the classic black & white mix of the oxford design; 
commuters esp. inside the train loves to stare at it haha.





Miss for this one:
poor quality+terribly hurt my feet after the 2nd time I wore them; yes, only the 2nd time ;/ ;
there goes our short-term relationship, boohoo#






I do not find them cheap, payless to me is like SGD20 and below...
(Far East Plaza pricing? hahahah oh nooooooo!)
and it's rare that you can even find a slipper here that is within that range.


I did not manage to buy a pair since I had to rush; but will defo come back and see...
Zebra prints, pink bow flats ; retails for  SGD26.90


Scarlet red & light camel bow flats; same price as above
Loved the color combo IRL.
I'll come back for this perhaps.




Makes one really think twice.
Do you really pay less?



 

HAIR STUDIO FLAMINGO SINGAPORE [HAIR SPONSOR]

HAIR STUDIO FLAMINGO SINGAPORE [HAIR SPONSOR]
www.hairstudioflamingo.com (+65) 8726 2116

ATLAS MEDISPA [FACIAL SPONSOR]

ATLAS MEDISPA [FACIAL SPONSOR]
www.atlasmedispa.com (+65) 6735 0996

A BETTER FLORIST SINGAPORE [FLOWER DELIVERY]

A BETTER FLORIST SINGAPORE [FLOWER DELIVERY]
www.abetterflorist.com (+65) 3163 1525

FEET HAVEN [SPA | MASSAGE | REFLEXOLOGY]

ORCHARD OPTICS SINGAPORE [EYEWEAR | SUNGLASSES]

TRENDING POSTS ON THIS BLOG

Blog Archive

♥ ℋℯℓℓo from WICKERMOSS ♥

♥ ℋℯℓℓo from WICKERMOSS ♥
For business enquiries & collaborations, please email me at : wickermoss888@gmail.com

Translate

BLOG TRAFFIC