REVIEW: Hada Labo Arbutin Whitening Lotion.



I was not on a look out for a new toner since I have found my holy grail SK-II FTE.
But if you are one who is on a budget, you may try another Japan skincare brand sensation,
HADA LABO.

The brand philosophy: Perfect x Simple


HADA LABO.is a newly mutually-developed brands operated by Rohto (Japan) and Mentholatum (USA), with the concept of 'Perfect & Simple’. They bring you a series of skincare products with the highest purity of ingredients under strict quality control.



They have released their newest product called:
Hada Labo Arbutin Whitening Lotion



Contains Arbutin to fight dark spots. Smoothes & clarifies to optimize skin’s radiance & translucency.

Contains Hyaluronic Acid to hydrate intensely, keeping skin soft & supple. 

Contains Vitamin C that helps skin recover from accumulated sun damage 
while reducing the appearance of dark spots to give clearer, fairer skin.

Skin pH balanced. Low irritation.




Free of fragrances, mineral oil, alcohol & colorant.





Since this is another Japanese brand, I did not hesitate to give it a try.



First off, this lotion is a toner. As you know toner is essential for our skincare regimen, it's used to remove surface oils, dirt, etc...within your pores. It can be used 1-2x daily, usually always after just washing your face, as it will remove anything that your facial cleanser might have missed. Always notice on how the cotton pad still looks dirty even after you have washed your face? That's what a toner does.


As I always like to do my reviews within the 3P's; here you go.

Price: SGD 22.90

Packaging: Liked the metallic blue packaging but there is this too much going on thing with the Japanese prints and all.

Performance

Texture/Consistency: Greyish and slightly thick; I felt that my skin was battling with the absorption during application.
Smell: Non-scented.
Application: This is recommended to be applied on face by finger-patting motion for better absorption, but since I find it thick, I use a cotton pad. Do note however that Hada Labo's effectiveness depends upon the application method. Fingers are suggested so that it warms up the product and for an easier absorption, but in my case, I still prefer to use the cotton pads.

I felt that my skin is moisturized... after 3 days of using it consecutively (2x daily). I haven't use this long enough to vouch for the whitening properties as well as the lightening effect on dark spots/pigmentation. I specifically like that it does not dry out my skin at all and did not give me any irritation whatsoever. I've noticed I have days wherein my skin looked extra 'dewy':)



I got curious when I saw this "shirojyun" on the label so I searched for it;
and here is Hada Labo's (USA, to be exact) answer:









Shiro-jyun means “brightening and moisture” and identifies our brightening skin care products. Shiro-jyun products are specially formulated with botanical extracts, a vitamin C derivative, and skin conditioners to help visibly diminish the appearance of freckles, age spots, and dark spots caused from sun damage. Brightening Shiro-jyun products are distinguished by their blue packaging.



The Hada Labo Arbutin Whitening Lotion is readily available at all Watsons, Guardian, Sasa, Unity and other major drugstores/supermarkets/departmental stores for SGD 22.90. 
Be updated on Hada Labo via  facebook here
 http://www.facebook.com/hadalabosg
********************************************************
Want a free sample?

You can redeem a FREE 20ml travel size bottle of the
 Hada Labo Arbutin Whitening Lotion at their facebook page now! 

Click on over here ladies 



********************************************************




All images are the property of wickeRmoss. Use of these images without any consent is prohibited. Product sent to the author for review consideration. All opinions and thoughts expressed in this post are her own and remain 100% uninfluenced. Special thanks to Elf Tan/EK Media/HadaLabo SG.








 

HAIR STUDIO FLAMINGO SINGAPORE [HAIR SPONSOR]

HAIR STUDIO FLAMINGO SINGAPORE [HAIR SPONSOR]
www.hairstudioflamingo.com (+65) 8726 2116

ATLAS MEDISPA [FACIAL SPONSOR]

ATLAS MEDISPA [FACIAL SPONSOR]
www.atlasmedispa.com (+65) 6735 0996

A BETTER FLORIST SINGAPORE [FLOWER DELIVERY]

A BETTER FLORIST SINGAPORE [FLOWER DELIVERY]
www.abetterflorist.com (+65) 3163 1525

FEET HAVEN [SPA | MASSAGE | REFLEXOLOGY]

ORCHARD OPTICS SINGAPORE [EYEWEAR | SUNGLASSES]

TRENDING POSTS ON THIS BLOG

Blog Archive

♥ ℋℯℓℓo from WICKERMOSS ♥

♥ ℋℯℓℓo from WICKERMOSS ♥
For business enquiries & collaborations, please email me at : wickermoss888@gmail.com

Translate

BLOG TRAFFIC