REVIEW: Enavose Invisible Sunbrella UV Mist SPF45]






As we are exposed to the Mighty Sun King most of the time, 
UV rays are one of our mortal enemies. 
Though I got used to using sunscreen that comes in (gel, lotion) form,
wearing them is still vexatious as ever.
But who would welcome skin cancer, pigmentation, aging and the whatnot?


Like facial wipes, facial mists are part of my bag staples.
I wanted to use a makeup setting agent & an SPF all in one...
preferably that comes in a mist form.
This [Enavose Invisible Sunbrella UV Mist SPF 45] claims to get the job done.




Spray-on function is spot on;
one of its features to love.
Lightweight and slim so it can fit most bags/purses.
Zilch offensive scent with clear, water-like texture.


This would not be able to target hard-to-reach spots on the face,
but you can save a few fingers from getting slimy
compared to using those lotion-type sunscreens.
Obviously no whitish cast for this.
Refreshing?
Hydrating?
Unfortunately I did not feel any hydration boost for this too.



No need to unscrew/twist any cap; just lift the cap off and liberally spray on your face anytime of the day. No accidental sprays as it's locked when the cap ain't lifted up.

Expiration stamped on to the bottle itself is always a plus for me; some would only label the box; but you can't be lugging the box with you always right? 

Unfortunately (Part2)
My skin feels sticky after it dries up ;
My skin looked doubly sticky after an hour of application.
I was convincing myself at first...
"No, it's a dewy effect!"
But then, my mirror wants to break free and yes, 
I was as gooey as a gelatin.
BooHoo.

I sprayed on my arms to see how it goes
 ...rubbed it in  and felt the  exact same stickiness.



I am not going to the extreme of explaining SPFs in this post .. like 
"What's the correct SPF to use on days when I'd be basking under the sun for a mere 2-3 hours or so?"


I consider sunscreen products a sensitive one, really do needs a lot of individual research. 



If you think SPF protects you from everything, think again. Those ingredients that provide SPF will shield you from only UVB rays. Most dermatologists recommend an SPF of at least 15-30.





Preference comes in for : gel? lotion? spray? 



Can I use my facial SPF for my entire body or should I get a separate one?



What's PA+++?



Is spraying SPF every 2 hours give me more protection?




now how complicated is that.



Question is:
Where do you exactly begin with?






All images are the property of wickeRmoss. Use of these images without any consent is prohibited. Product mentioned/shown was part of a beauty subscription box provided to the author for consideration. All opinions and thoughts expressed in this post are her own and remain 100% uninfluenced.










 

HAIR STUDIO FLAMINGO SINGAPORE [HAIR SPONSOR]

HAIR STUDIO FLAMINGO SINGAPORE [HAIR SPONSOR]
www.hairstudioflamingo.com (+65) 8726 2116

ATLAS MEDISPA [FACIAL SPONSOR]

ATLAS MEDISPA [FACIAL SPONSOR]
www.atlasmedispa.com (+65) 6735 0996

A BETTER FLORIST SINGAPORE [FLOWER DELIVERY]

A BETTER FLORIST SINGAPORE [FLOWER DELIVERY]
www.abetterflorist.com (+65) 3163 1525

FEET HAVEN [SPA | MASSAGE | REFLEXOLOGY]

ORCHARD OPTICS SINGAPORE [EYEWEAR | SUNGLASSES]

TRENDING POSTS ON THIS BLOG

Blog Archive

♥ ℋℯℓℓo from WICKERMOSS ♥

♥ ℋℯℓℓo from WICKERMOSS ♥
For business enquiries & collaborations, please email me at : wickermoss888@gmail.com

Translate

BLOG TRAFFIC