EATS: KISEKI, Japanese Buffet @ Orchard Central

Holy camoly, 
I was LMFBO while typing the title and  then I saw my thumbnail for this post.

BUTT of course! 

Sumo-lester!
who me?!?






Anyhoo,  this is just a random post.
As I have been stuck on my bed for almost 2-3 weeks...
Burnin' Bum is what you get !
So after my dreaded skin allergy
I was hit by a bug that made my throat burn like I have swallowed a bucket of asphalt!
I initially thought it was the usual tonsilitis but I was dead wrong;
first time in history I have felt immense throat pain ;
then hoarseness came in; constant vomiting and coughing for like 5-8x per minute;
you cannot even control your colds drippin' down your nostrils!
Trust me, it's a virus you would not even want to know.



It was only yesterday that I felt a bit better .


I thought I would be nursing it until the Holidays... oh my.


While I was on the verge of spring cleaning my files (yet again!)

I realized I still have lots of pending posts ..(what's new?)
or what I call the DFF (Drafts Folder Forever) haha.


So there, sharing with you guys the day we found a Japanese Buffet restaurant
located just at the very heart of Orchard,


The much talked about Japanese buffet restaurant in Orchard Central, KISEKI offers a whopping spread of more than 200 items, including sashimi, Sri Lankan Blue Swimmer crabs, rib-eye steak, grilled salmon belly, teppanyaki, tempura, sukiyaki, shabu shabu and a good choice of desserts.


Upon reaching Orchard Central, you can take the lift to 8th floor for easy access;
alternatively you can take their escalator that will give you 
a nice view of the busy streets of Orchard road.
Fret not as you do not have to take them for frikkin 8 times;
for they have these escalators that cover at least up to 4 or was it 5? levels, 
if I can remember correctly.

the cars looked like toy cars non? so tiny and cute ..think we were about to reach 7th/8th floor here?


Finally, Japanese fusion at Orchard!
Most people say this one is a Mega Buffet mecca with mini prices.

We paid an approx amount of SGD75
with the tax , service charge..etc!


Gotta love their couches; can get some privacy while dining;

also, other people cannot see how full your table is with the food hahahah!

As for the buffet itself?

Not really an impressive spread, so I did not bother to take photos.
No rib-eye, no crabs spotted.
So am left with the taste category eh?

Fortunately, their food satisfies.
Not over the moon but it can pacify hunger pangs for Jap.



You would always expect me to have this at any Jap resto:

Teppanyaki Beef with Sauteed Veggies:
togue n mushrooms- they're a must for me.



Most of their dishes are prepared on the spot; 
so it reaches your table hot n fresh for your consumption.
There was a wide range of sashimi, sushi roll, pasta, meats even fishies hehe.
They replenish fast especially at the sushi section!




They got pretty looking Jap cakes too!
I thought they were so-so but I loved everythiing that I took lol.
Chef's Special on that day was the Calamansi Pudding and it was delish! 



Gelato was creamy as well; the black sesame one tasted odd at first ; 
but the nutty taste of the black sesame made me crave for more haha.




I wanted to refill my plate for desserts but they closed it down so early;
see the aftermath?!



The vloG is here (click!)





KISEKI Japanese Buffet Restaurant
  • 181 Orchard Road, #08-01/02/03 Orchard Central
  •  Singapore 238896

Lunch: 
(11.30am to 3pm) 
Monday to Friday - $19.80++ (Adult) $12.80++ (Child)
Saturday, Sunday, Eve & Public Holiday - $27.80++ (Adult) $17.80++ (Child)


Dinner:
(6pm to 10.30pm)
Monday to Thursday - $31.80++ (Adult) $15.80++ (Child)
Friday, Saturday, Sunday, Eve & Public Holiday - $34.80++ (Adult) $18.80++ (Child)


Seating Capacity: 280


* Children age 4 - 12 yrs old.
* Prices subject to Service charge and any other prevailing taxes.



*All images are the property of wickeRmoss. Use of these images without any consent is prohibited. The author was not paid to do this review and is not affiliated with them. All opinions and thoughts expressed in this post are her own and remain 100% uninfluenced.


Random Peec:

Wanted a No makeup MU look, check?
Love that my Burberry foundation can give me this extra glow that lasts until night.
On lips: Burberry Rosewood..paiitiman ng nguso ang PEG lately haha, :) 
#makeup #burberry #sgigmakeup

 

HAIR STUDIO FLAMINGO SINGAPORE [HAIR SPONSOR]

HAIR STUDIO FLAMINGO SINGAPORE [HAIR SPONSOR]
www.hairstudioflamingo.com (+65) 8726 2116

ATLAS MEDISPA [FACIAL SPONSOR]

ATLAS MEDISPA [FACIAL SPONSOR]
www.atlasmedispa.com (+65) 6735 0996

A BETTER FLORIST SINGAPORE [FLOWER DELIVERY]

A BETTER FLORIST SINGAPORE [FLOWER DELIVERY]
www.abetterflorist.com (+65) 3163 1525

FEET HAVEN [SPA | MASSAGE | REFLEXOLOGY]

ORCHARD OPTICS SINGAPORE [EYEWEAR | SUNGLASSES]

TRENDING POSTS ON THIS BLOG

Blog Archive

♥ ℋℯℓℓo from WICKERMOSS ♥

♥ ℋℯℓℓo from WICKERMOSS ♥
For business enquiries & collaborations, please email me at : wickermoss888@gmail.com

Translate

BLOG TRAFFIC