REVIEW: Health Supplement. ProCellax DG1.


ProCellax DG1


They say that you must chew your food for at least 20 seconds before swallowing to aid in proper digestion. Also, it is advisable that we take a sip of water between bites. Oh no.... I am only on item #2 and am already guilty of not doing both. Yikes. I can finish the entire meal without having a single sip, that's why my digestion is poor. That's just how I eat, in which most people find amusing. In short , "Hindi uso sakin ang HIRIN!" (I rarely choke on my food!)

I was able to try this bottle, called ProCellax DG1.
I was only able to try it last 29th of Jan; Time: around 1840H.
So this is a test drive, the fast and the furious...

These are digestive pills...aka chill pills that helps aid in digestion!
I'd jump right on to my review before I lay out its claims.

I would not say that my movements has returned to its normal state yet;
but noticeable things are: no stinky bombs and no bloating since then.
I mean, in simplest terms... I was fortunate not to feel any ill effects.

I will further test this out and I plan to take 2 pills before every meal.
Problem is, I hardly keep up with regular meals.
I skip lunch most of the time, boo.
I will keep you guys updated!









WHAT IT CLAIMS:
Improves nutrient absorption by helping to break down proteins, carbohydrates, fats, dairy products and difficult-to-digest foods; while relieving indigestion gas and bloating.

Digestive disorders, indigestion, abdominal discomfort, bloating and gas are widespread. Antacids may neutralize stomach acid, but they slow the digestive process without addressing the true cause of indigestion.

Digestive Enzyme Therapy
Specialized cells in the pancreas, stomach and salivary glands produce digestive enzymes. Along with enzymes found in live foods, they facilitate the breakdown of food that result in its absorption and the production of energy.

After the age of 30, enzyme production drops significantly. Fortunately, digestive enzyme supplementation can enhance nutrient absorption, increase energy and promote overall better health.

Worry less about digestive problems with ProCellax DG1 and eat the foods you enjoy: dairy, meet, cruciferous vegetables, legumes and grains. 

More info here:

 www.genufoodenzymes.com.sg 










All images are the property of wickeRmoss. Use of these images without any consent is prohibited. Product sent to the author and all opinions and thoughts expressed in this post are her own and remain 100% uninfluenced. 








 

HAIR STUDIO FLAMINGO SINGAPORE [HAIR SPONSOR]

HAIR STUDIO FLAMINGO SINGAPORE [HAIR SPONSOR]
www.hairstudioflamingo.com (+65) 8726 2116

ATLAS MEDISPA [FACIAL SPONSOR]

ATLAS MEDISPA [FACIAL SPONSOR]
www.atlasmedispa.com (+65) 6735 0996

A BETTER FLORIST SINGAPORE [FLOWER DELIVERY]

A BETTER FLORIST SINGAPORE [FLOWER DELIVERY]
www.abetterflorist.com (+65) 3163 1525

FEET HAVEN [SPA | MASSAGE | REFLEXOLOGY]

ORCHARD OPTICS SINGAPORE [EYEWEAR | SUNGLASSES]

TRENDING POSTS ON THIS BLOG

Blog Archive

♥ ℋℯℓℓo from WICKERMOSS ♥

♥ ℋℯℓℓo from WICKERMOSS ♥
For business enquiries & collaborations, please email me at : wickermoss888@gmail.com

Translate

BLOG TRAFFIC