REVIEW: Audrey Christian Push Up Breast, Neck & Tummy Cream.


Review: 
Audrey Christian Push Up Breast, Neck & Tummy Cream  




Hey.
I need some tender loving care too you know.
Sincerely yours,
Your NECK.

Our neck is undoubtedly the first receiver of sun damage, not just the face.  The skin on our neck is a tad thinner than our face, so have you really thought of getting a separate cream for your neck? Our neck and décolleté can never ever escape aging; it would wrinkle, it would sag. I bet my dog 90% of women tend to neglect these specific areas.






I was a happy bee when I got the chance to review the Audrey Christian Push Up Breast, Neck & Tummy Cream. For someone like me who loves to wear off shoulder tops, tubes and the whatnot this is defo  a bonus.

I'm a sucker for this type of off the shoulder tops!

Let's admit it, there is an airy number of creams such as this (push up/neck rejuvenating ones) in the market. I do not see this as a marketing ploy, but when you got a proper skincare regime, why must you stop at your chin?

Want your neck and décolleté to be wrinkle-free and stay younger? It's time for you to acquire that neck cream which is specifically designed for those areas.

If you have a very oily skin and use a lightweight moisturizer, the more you should get a separate cream for your neck (simply because our neck has fewer oil glands and needs more hydration compared to our face).


AUDREY CHRISTIAN PUSH UP CREAM

PRODUCT INFO
Lift your breasts and make your stretch marks magically disappear with the incredible
PUSH UP Breast, Neck & Tummy Cream.

CONJURE DEFIANCE
Fight gravity and time with Audrey Christian’s PUSH UP Breast, Neck & Tummy Cream.
Just like all PUSH UP products, this body cream is a special blend of natural ingredients, traditional skin care knowledge and state-of-the-art biotechnology.

It stimulates the production of collagen and elastin to improve and restore the symmetry of the busts and helps to fight off scars, wrinkles and firm up sagging skin on all parts of the body as well as to tighten loose skin which may be caused by:

·         Age
·         Rapid weight loss
·         Following pregnancy
·         Prevent /Lighten stretch marks e.g. during pregnancy, after weight loss, etc....

The cream enhances your skin’s ability to regenerate and produce new tissue and cells. This fights off scars and wrinkles, and firms the sagging skin on all parts of your body, like your neck, chest and tummy.

INGREDIENTS
Aqua, Kigelia africana (Sausage Tree) Fruit Extract, Ricinus communis (Castor Oil Plant) Seed Oil, Prunus armeniaca (Apricot) Kernel Oil, Polyglyceryl-3 Methylglucose Distearate, Glycerin, Isopropyl Palmitate, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Simmondsia chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Cyclopentasiloxane, Dimethiconol, Glyceryl Polymethacrylate, Rahnella/Soy Protein Ferment, Propylene Glycol, Peg-8, Palmitoyl Oligopeptide, Carbomer, Cetearyl Alcohol, Aminomethyl Propanol, Perfum, Methylisothiazolinone, Phenethyl Alcohol, Ppg-2-Methyl Ether.



The AC Experience
The minimalist design of the tube...floral prints. So beautiful. But ahem it's screaming PINK. 

I do not use a neck cream; before yes. I was stuck to those thick, greasy ones. Even when I apply them at night, I can’t manage to sleep well because I feel that my neck is so sticky and makes me want to shower again! So with that I learnt to apply a serum on my neck instead of the cream ones. . Serums have been my neck and décolleté’s best friend for it's much lighter and has no greasy effect. Since this product really looks promising, I did not hesitate to give it a try…so how did I find this Audrey Christian Push Up Breast, Neck & Tummy Cream?

Looking at the ingredient list, it was good to know that it contains Glycerin and Dimethiconol; as they are known for giving excellent moisturizing effects to the skin.
Feather light cream; with a silky texture after application effect.
Added moisture around my skin; this one's a great cream that pampers my neck area due to the tightening effect. It seems as if someone has massaged my neck/décolleté area.
I’ve felt that this cream deeply nourished every pore (love the tightening for sure!) and the extra subtle glow it gives. Not overnight but in a gradual state. You can't plant and harvest rice in one day right? You need time and the right tools, plus the right process; so same goes for these neglected areas.

I apply this once a day; only at night you see but I did not have any qualms using it during daytime; the soft scent was just as pleasing.  Skin tightening makes me more relaxed in fact and also have noticed some fading of tiny brown spots.

If there is anything I'd love for this cream to have? It’s the dewy effect. I don't like my neck area to look really dry and dull-looking. I took the shot below while I was standing by my window pane and the sun was going down..think around 7-ish. I'm still pretty satisfied with how my neck and décolleté look like; not the best or flawless looking neck on earth but at my age am giving myself a pat on the shoulder that I always use a sunscreen. I tend to avoid those dark brown spots from appearing. And oh,  perhaps my tips below help as well?  





T I P S
Wear sunscreen up to the neck on a daily basis. What made you think that the neck can escape Mr. Sun King's harmful UV rays?

Stretch your neck everyday to help prevent premature neck wrinkles (Every yoga teacher would agree to this ha-ha). Just gently lean your head back and learn to be steady for a few seconds, then lean your head from side to side; repeat that a few times. Besides preventing wrinkles, it's something that can make you feel extra good, for me it has been a habit and my neck benefits from it.

Now on to the good news!
There is an exciting contest whereby you can get to win a  3-carat rubellite & diamond pendant necklace from International Jeweller Mouawad worth SGD3000!


For the duration of the competition, the PUSH UP Breast, Neck & Tummy Cream will be on sale for $89 (U.P. $129).
Details
Contest Date: 1st April to 30th June 2013
Prize: 3-carat rubellite & diamond pendant necklace from International Jeweller Mouawad worth SGD3000!
c/o  Audrey Christan Website
Website:  http://audreychristian.com/
Contest Mechanics:
Email to contact@audreychristian.com with the following information:
1. Pictures of your neck and décolleté (upper chest area) before & 6 weeks after you start using your favourite skin firming cream, so we can see what you have achieved
2.  Brand of the product you used
3. Full name
4. Date of birth
5. Occupation
6. AND the answer to the following question: Which part of the body can the PUSH UP Breast, Neck & Tummy Cream be used on to firm up the skin?
IMPORTANT:
Do note that this contest is only opened to participants of age at least 30 years old & each person can only participate once.
Lastly, please visit Audrey Christian Website: http://audreychristian.com/ for more promotions & products updates. 

 

HAIR STUDIO FLAMINGO SINGAPORE [HAIR SPONSOR]

HAIR STUDIO FLAMINGO SINGAPORE [HAIR SPONSOR]
www.hairstudioflamingo.com (+65) 8726 2116

ATLAS MEDISPA [FACIAL SPONSOR]

ATLAS MEDISPA [FACIAL SPONSOR]
www.atlasmedispa.com (+65) 6735 0996

A BETTER FLORIST SINGAPORE [FLOWER DELIVERY]

A BETTER FLORIST SINGAPORE [FLOWER DELIVERY]
www.abetterflorist.com (+65) 3163 1525

FEET HAVEN [SPA | MASSAGE | REFLEXOLOGY]

ORCHARD OPTICS SINGAPORE [EYEWEAR | SUNGLASSES]

TRENDING POSTS ON THIS BLOG

Blog Archive

♥ ℋℯℓℓo from WICKERMOSS ♥

♥ ℋℯℓℓo from WICKERMOSS ♥
For business enquiries & collaborations, please email me at : wickermoss888@gmail.com

Translate

BLOG TRAFFIC