FASHION TALK: When Black & White Collide


Summer/Spring2013 fashion trend dropped the brights and florals, designers were leaning on the  Monochrome/Black&White style.



Well, black and white is always there ..just like your trusty BFF. For me, B&W is my default-outfit when I want to wear something subdued.



I feel so light and airy whenever I don white, so this H&M crisp white shirt is ze best for a day out. Paired it with another light stretchable black shorts (that seemed to hug my thighs in a good way haha)  I scored from a tiangge (flea) somewhere in Eastwood Mall in Manila.


And another lightweight saddle oxford shoes I got from  payless ...comfy to the core! Just added printed accessories like an animal printed scarf and my Kate Spade tote bag as I do not want to look that 'solid' if you know what I mean. Last pizzazz to this monochrome ensemble is  a shot of red bold  lips to kick it up; love that I do not have to pack a punch with make up.




Laura Mercier Creme Lip Colour in Truly Red is just the right red, but it's not my red.  Colour is not that superb in my opinion tho texture wise it's creamy, light and moisturizing.



 

So what's my song inspiration this time?


White demon, where's your selfish kiss?
White demon sorrow will arrange
Let's not forget about the fear
Black invitation to this place that cannot change
While strangely holy, come for a rain

~A White Demon Love Song, The Killers
OST, New Moon (Twilight)


top |H&M
shorts| random store in Eastwood Mall, Manila
saddle oxfords| payless
handbag | katespade
+necklace | zalora sg
✿watch| odm
accents| random stores @ cineleisure/far east plaza



Thanks for looking!


 

HAIR STUDIO FLAMINGO SINGAPORE [HAIR SPONSOR]

HAIR STUDIO FLAMINGO SINGAPORE [HAIR SPONSOR]
www.hairstudioflamingo.com (+65) 8726 2116

ATLAS MEDISPA [FACIAL SPONSOR]

ATLAS MEDISPA [FACIAL SPONSOR]
www.atlasmedispa.com (+65) 6735 0996

A BETTER FLORIST SINGAPORE [FLOWER DELIVERY]

A BETTER FLORIST SINGAPORE [FLOWER DELIVERY]
www.abetterflorist.com (+65) 3163 1525

FEET HAVEN [SPA | MASSAGE | REFLEXOLOGY]

ORCHARD OPTICS SINGAPORE [EYEWEAR | SUNGLASSES]

TRENDING POSTS ON THIS BLOG

Blog Archive

♥ ℋℯℓℓo from WICKERMOSS ♥

♥ ℋℯℓℓo from WICKERMOSS ♥
For business enquiries & collaborations, please email me at : wickermoss888@gmail.com

Translate

BLOG TRAFFIC