HAUL: YANKEE CANDLE





I happened to pass by Takashimaya and the nice Auntie from the Yankee Candle booth said heeeellloooo to me from afar and was asking if I wanna get new scents since she has an ongoing promotion. Turns out to be the Mini Candles Get 3 for SGD10! Not bad as minis are what I really wanted to get that time, suitable for my upcoming travel plans. 
Yankee Candles are perfect for any relaxing ritual you might have. In fact, it's truly addicting. The Vanilla Cupcake remains to be my fave and I have been repurchasing it ever since.



I chose WAIKIKI MELON, TRUE BLISS and MIDSUMMER'S NIGHT. 
I got the True Bliss as E likes anything vanilla and since it says aromatherapy
I grabbed it anyway. 
Besides most of the items left were either colored pink 
or I already have them at home.


 Waikiki Melon smells of a freshly made melon shake that one can enjoy while 
basking under the sun, by the beach. 


 MIDSUMMER'S NIGHT is irresistible, from the colour to its masculine scent oh mamamiaaa! 
Isn't the label pretty? Reminds me of E.T!
I got a short haul vid here, click!



What is your fave YANKEE CANDLE scent I could try?


 

HAIR STUDIO FLAMINGO SINGAPORE [HAIR SPONSOR]

HAIR STUDIO FLAMINGO SINGAPORE [HAIR SPONSOR]
www.hairstudioflamingo.com (+65) 8726 2116

ATLAS MEDISPA [FACIAL SPONSOR]

ATLAS MEDISPA [FACIAL SPONSOR]
www.atlasmedispa.com (+65) 6735 0996

A BETTER FLORIST SINGAPORE [FLOWER DELIVERY]

A BETTER FLORIST SINGAPORE [FLOWER DELIVERY]
www.abetterflorist.com (+65) 3163 1525

FEET HAVEN [SPA | MASSAGE | REFLEXOLOGY]

ORCHARD OPTICS SINGAPORE [EYEWEAR | SUNGLASSES]

TRENDING POSTS ON THIS BLOG

Blog Archive

♥ ℋℯℓℓo from WICKERMOSS ♥

♥ ℋℯℓℓo from WICKERMOSS ♥
For business enquiries & collaborations, please email me at : wickermoss888@gmail.com

Translate

BLOG TRAFFIC