What's in your Fridge? [Makeup/Beauty/Skincare Products]


I once did a TAG on my Instagram called:

out of random.
out of hunger.
out of thirst.


Well, those reasons were all applicable 
for my tummy and dearest  skin.




Spotted inside my Fridge:

Milk
Thanks to Cleopatra for the evolution of milk, LOL. I am not that free rich to have milk as a bath so I just gallop them every morning, not to mention they are my cereals or oats' bestfriend. Milk is the key to a soft smooth skin, I believe every fridge must have at least one stored in it.

Masks
These are the easiest things to grab to boost my skin up....especially on a very long and exhausting day! The Lancome is one of my fave, SGD25 per piece though. Expensive but extremely hydrating and gives me that facial salon effect...not to mention the visible glow I get!  For those time I just need a mild dose of hydration and/or skin rejuvenation I opt for the My Beauty Diary/ My Melody ones. They can easily be purchased from Watsons as well.

Medjool Dates
Dates contain a lot of vitamins such as vitamin A & C, folic acid and several B vitamins. Vitamin A helps to maintain the health of our skin and teeth. This thing helps in curing constipation as well! If you find yourself always debating with your bowels every time you sit on a toilet bowl, dates are effective arbiters, trust me. They will save your life and a thousand tissue rolls.



waterMelon

I eat this period. So refreshing, just sprinkle rock salt and freeze them for a few minutes. Slurps! I avoid  juicing them as I prefer to eat them whole.

pink salMon

These are rich in omega 3 fatty acids well known to fight heart disease; not to mention they are low in calories and fat. This can be eaten with any plain bread, ditch the rice!

sour creaM

I dip my chips in this plus I use this to help my pores shrink. Just don't mind the smell then.

Mandarin/Orange Juice

Loaded with tons of Vitamin C for the skin; it also aids in reducing wrinkles & blemishes. 




Have you ever stored any beauty or skincare products in the fridge?
Thanks for looking.

 

HAIR STUDIO FLAMINGO SINGAPORE [HAIR SPONSOR]

HAIR STUDIO FLAMINGO SINGAPORE [HAIR SPONSOR]
www.hairstudioflamingo.com (+65) 8726 2116

ATLAS MEDISPA [FACIAL SPONSOR]

ATLAS MEDISPA [FACIAL SPONSOR]
www.atlasmedispa.com (+65) 6735 0996

A BETTER FLORIST SINGAPORE [FLOWER DELIVERY]

A BETTER FLORIST SINGAPORE [FLOWER DELIVERY]
www.abetterflorist.com (+65) 3163 1525

FEET HAVEN [SPA | MASSAGE | REFLEXOLOGY]

ORCHARD OPTICS SINGAPORE [EYEWEAR | SUNGLASSES]

TRENDING POSTS ON THIS BLOG

Blog Archive

♥ ℋℯℓℓo from WICKERMOSS ♥

♥ ℋℯℓℓo from WICKERMOSS ♥
For business enquiries & collaborations, please email me at : wickermoss888@gmail.com

Translate

BLOG TRAFFIC