FASHION TALK: Marina Bay Sands After Dark.



There is no doubt that I had an awesome time doing a shoot at the Marina Bay Sands; not to mention the Art Science Museum , Helix Bridge and the likes. The lights begin to labour at night, intensifies everyone's mood. The pic above reminds me of the set of Colin Farell's Total Recall flick actually .




I do not intend to wow you my dear readers with the shots we have taken around MBS, heck there are a 1001 better pics out there that Mr. Google can provide you. I also cannot classify these as behind the scenes either...so let's juz say this is a braced attempt of finding out what or how is MBS after dark.



There was an odd silence this particular night.
All I can recall is that this is no Monday.
The area? It's adamantly bland.
Nothing really special haha.
Just my aching feet.
Be not deceived with this pair of lacy shoes.



I immediately changed to my flat glads...whew whatta relief.
 I do not intend to walk around the Marina Bay Shoppes with heels on....lol.





Hey, walking around the MBS is no joke. 





I was stalking this shop,
found out it was an art gallery...



they took this candid shot ; well....
 I was wishing real hard that there is still someone inside who would let me in!





So since it's already past midnight when we finished,
we spotted TOAST BOX...which apparently opens until 2am i think.

They have limited items in the menu as well since it's off peak
but luckily they have what we were craving for:
Peanut Butter French Toast and Butter Kaya!
E likes to dip his toasts in MILO.
Me?
It's the yolk yo!







Toast Box  Peanut Butter French Toast



Want some?

Toast Box Butter Kaya  French Toast



My haggard overall face...I  had a semi-smokey purple eyes, not much of blush then a nudey lip. Presto.
Still haggard after all the walking and hopping hahas.

On my nails: Essie in Aruba Blue


Thank heavens for coffee; it gives my body that visceral thrill no other hot drink can. 
The book I managed to bring with me sadly, is a bit passe.








I fell in love with the Singapore Flyer; the lights seem to be more potent in my sight.
Each capsule caves my emotions in.


A pretense of having an orgasmic read and then some.


Thanks for looking!









 

HAIR STUDIO FLAMINGO SINGAPORE [HAIR SPONSOR]

HAIR STUDIO FLAMINGO SINGAPORE [HAIR SPONSOR]
www.hairstudioflamingo.com (+65) 8726 2116

ATLAS MEDISPA [FACIAL SPONSOR]

ATLAS MEDISPA [FACIAL SPONSOR]
www.atlasmedispa.com (+65) 6735 0996

A BETTER FLORIST SINGAPORE [FLOWER DELIVERY]

A BETTER FLORIST SINGAPORE [FLOWER DELIVERY]
www.abetterflorist.com (+65) 3163 1525

FEET HAVEN [SPA | MASSAGE | REFLEXOLOGY]

ORCHARD OPTICS SINGAPORE [EYEWEAR | SUNGLASSES]

TRENDING POSTS ON THIS BLOG

Blog Archive

♥ ℋℯℓℓo from WICKERMOSS ♥

♥ ℋℯℓℓo from WICKERMOSS ♥
For business enquiries & collaborations, please email me at : wickermoss888@gmail.com

Translate

BLOG TRAFFIC