FASHION TALK: Regatta's Little Blue Dress Which I'd Rather Call: A Z U L





Back in college days, I was gawking at the posh windows of Regatta (Glorietta branch in particular) and their exquisite looking items, without the knowledge that it was actually a Philippine brand. Who would think so? Their clothing’s expensive looking.  I managed to buy from them when I started working and earning on my own. I can still recall that I adore their shirts and boxer shorts! Regatta clothing's robust, I liked the way they are classically made and fuss-free.










I think Regatta clothing score points in terms of style and design innovation. With one polo shirt, you can now find many styles and unique designs to fit your comfort zone…nautical stripes, colour block and the whatnot. So you are not limited to just a plain colour shirt like those usual branded shirts you see on the metro eh? A plain polo tee may look plain enough but never neglect design and you’d have a bigger and better market. There comes in the Regatta strategy that makes them more competitive amongst other brands.

I got hold of this piece from Regatta and the moment I glanced upon it: “Move ovah Little Black Dress, here comes my newest Little Blue Dress."














Actual piece on Feature:
Feminine Royal Blue Frock by Regatta




(The Item description is from yours truly , just an FYI.)
The dress is in full optimistic colour of royal blue (slightly saturated), hmmm, if a tad brighter presto, it’s in my fave cobalt blue.











The dress is lightweight and breathable with a fitted waist and tie belt of the same colour/fabric and has those matching pocket flaps on the bodice.

It's not that piece with a lot of that drama though, but what brings the merriment is the versatility it offers.

Length is perfect (hits perfectly above the knees), and I find the blue hue is rich without being too much on the eyes. Initially, I thought that the style would overwhelm my medium frame but there is some spandex in the dress for adjustability. The poofiness of the bottom is just right and not overrated. The cut gives a great girly shape without being clingy or tight and the fabric actually feels like silk.




Quality of the fabric is great; though thin it’s not by all means sheer. Gotta love that, but still better to wear a good slip in case of emergencies. Complements any skin and those with dark hair should have a piece of this wardrobe in their closet.

This can be dressed up or down depending on what's needed.

This is suitable for an office work outfit (can work with a black/camel toned blazer) and when night time comes? Here's how the simplest way to dress it up.

I slid on my strappy heels, adorn my wrist with a golden cuff and just grabbed a clutch that would contrast against this modest dress, in this case a faux snakeskin bronzed clutch.




Royal dresses can be best complemented with a pair of gold earrings and a necklace. Swift sassy ensemble, spot on.









This Regatta piece is effortlessly stylish but cool, comfy and perfect for your weekend getaways.


Overall, this dress is a beautiful hue of blue that fuses fashion with a comfortable fit. 
I simply call it ...A Z U L.









Regatta Philippines is a reinvented clothing brand, now embraced by Golden ABC Inc. (who boasts of the brands Penshoppe, Tyler, Oxygen, Memo, For Me and more) under its belt.

 

HAIR STUDIO FLAMINGO SINGAPORE [HAIR SPONSOR]

HAIR STUDIO FLAMINGO SINGAPORE [HAIR SPONSOR]
www.hairstudioflamingo.com (+65) 8726 2116

ATLAS MEDISPA [FACIAL SPONSOR]

ATLAS MEDISPA [FACIAL SPONSOR]
www.atlasmedispa.com (+65) 6735 0996

A BETTER FLORIST SINGAPORE [FLOWER DELIVERY]

A BETTER FLORIST SINGAPORE [FLOWER DELIVERY]
www.abetterflorist.com (+65) 3163 1525

FEET HAVEN [SPA | MASSAGE | REFLEXOLOGY]

ORCHARD OPTICS SINGAPORE [EYEWEAR | SUNGLASSES]

TRENDING POSTS ON THIS BLOG

Blog Archive

♥ ℋℯℓℓo from WICKERMOSS ♥

♥ ℋℯℓℓo from WICKERMOSS ♥
For business enquiries & collaborations, please email me at : wickermoss888@gmail.com

Translate

BLOG TRAFFIC