REVIEW: Swapping Scene. My OLD BB/CC Cream In Exchange for Kiehl's Actively Correcting & Beautifying BB Cream [Photos&Swatches]



Thought of sharing this one loves!


I have found my favourite Blemish Balm CC Cream in the form of a middle-range drugstore brand; as for high end not yet. 


Then I happen to come across KIEHL'S campaign some time back wherein you can swap any full-sized bottle/tube of BB cream in exchange for a travel-sized 
Kiehl's BB cream (5ml).

Since I have heard positive things about the 
KIEHL's Actively Correcting & Beautifying 
BB Cream;
 I transferred my CC cream to an empty pot and went to Plaza Singapura outlet.


Only 3 shades were made for their BB creams, which is already expected. 


I would rather have 3 shades than those who claim it's self-adjusting cream. 
Please lah. There is no such thing okay.

If ever you know of any brand please holla @me, I would highly try ,err ... get that.




Kiehl's Actively Correcting & Beautifying BB Cream SPF50/PA+++
Instant perfection meets lasting correction; Clinically proven to correct skin tone irregularities with Vitamin C.

Sheer, lightweight, yet buildable coverage, developed with amino acid coated natural mineral pigments, Kiehl’s Actively Correcting & Beautifying BB Cream conceals imperfections while working to correct skin discolorations and prevent formation of new ones.


Formulated with a high level of Vitamin C (powerful clarifying action), it visibly corrects uneven skin tone and reduces appearance of pores and fine lines.
  • Free from silicone, mineral-oil, fragrance, paraben.
  • Highest level of sun protection, SPF 50 PA +++
  • Clinical correction of discolorations
  • All day hydration
  • Dermatologist and allergy tested for sensitive skin
  • Non-comedogenic – won’t clog pores
  • All day comfortable wear
  • Available in 3 shades – Fair, Light and Natural





The staff was helpful and although he recommended that I should get the light shade, 
I settled for the FAIR one.  

See at the end of this post on why

It really irks me big time that whenever I go on buying foundation or powder,
the staff would not even really examine my complexion, 
or even ask about my preference. 

Most of them would readily jump to the lightest shade 
..just because I'm fair-skinned, ugh.
"Oh you're fair, here you go...the lightest shade."

So what if you have fair and light shades available?
Which one would you recommend me?
i think we'd end up on eeny meeny mini mo.

That's why I never depended on that; I still make the decisions by myself.

Why did I make the swap ?
I saw the VItamin C!
I love anything that has Vitamin C that is intended for the skin...
plus the SPF 50/PA+++.








There goes my CC cream; well it's not that I totally ditched it. 
I still have 80% of it left and it's safely transferred to a pot hehe. 
I'm not stupid to let you go silly CC. I love you what!




Can you see the difference from the pic below?
The shade right beside my old CC cream is fair.




Then upon blending each of the shades;
see the results.



Hey you silly CC, 
you two are a match made in heaven..or somewhere.


I tried blending the light one; you beg it was a tad dark for my complexion.
I think I made a pretty decent swap.
I am currently eyeing the CHANEL CC Cream hehe.
Let me know if you have it, is it worth getting?

Thanks for looking!






 

HAIR STUDIO FLAMINGO SINGAPORE [HAIR SPONSOR]

HAIR STUDIO FLAMINGO SINGAPORE [HAIR SPONSOR]
www.hairstudioflamingo.com (+65) 8726 2116

ATLAS MEDISPA [FACIAL SPONSOR]

ATLAS MEDISPA [FACIAL SPONSOR]
www.atlasmedispa.com (+65) 6735 0996

A BETTER FLORIST SINGAPORE [FLOWER DELIVERY]

A BETTER FLORIST SINGAPORE [FLOWER DELIVERY]
www.abetterflorist.com (+65) 3163 1525

FEET HAVEN [SPA | MASSAGE | REFLEXOLOGY]

ORCHARD OPTICS SINGAPORE [EYEWEAR | SUNGLASSES]

TRENDING POSTS ON THIS BLOG

Blog Archive

♥ ℋℯℓℓo from WICKERMOSS ♥

♥ ℋℯℓℓo from WICKERMOSS ♥
For business enquiries & collaborations, please email me at : wickermoss888@gmail.com

Translate

BLOG TRAFFIC