TRAVEL: [BALI Escape] Series vi: Brekky, Booze 'n Bali!


So here is where I'd dump the rest of the photos from GEGER-geous Beach hehe!





Little fella who greeted me at the Geger Beach Cafe.
His nose, haha.


Brekfast at GEGER Cafe♥


Must. TRY. the. legit. BALI COFFEE!
E described it as strong yet mild lol.



The best brekky in BALI ♥

We bought ROTI-O again!
It's even much more delish when dipped into the BALI COFFEE.

Uberyum breakfast.
We ordered their Wanton Soup & a sandwich simply called Toastie.




So rural, loved it.



When we changed our clothes and went out to the beach, there were already a couple of tourists.




Ruffleskini I got from GUESS hahah!
I used to hate lacy stuff or ruffles when I was a kid....
thanks to my mom who always let me wore them *peace mom!

 


Awesome weather!
We got some BINTANG Bali beer and some chocostrawberry shake from the same cafe.
They serve really good food & drinks.



There were locals who offer massage services, for a fee of course.




 
The downside when we were here?
Extreme high tide.
You may not really depict it that much from the pictures;
but if you were here...
you might really think twice.




See those men?
No one dares to swim I tell you hahah!




But see my stubborn partner below.......
Le hubs was challenging the waves eh.. crazy guy haha.






 I just had to chill and enjoy my beer hah...me not in ze mood to haf a dip either.










Some chose to have emo-moments na lang!
since we really were not advised to swim by the locals.




While some chose to have extra pa-cute moments ...


I can't count how many times this woman walked along the shore,
having the same stance and all....
and then when the waves catch her, she'd laugh;
and it seems that she has a world of her own.
Like huh?!?





Count me in ..for those pa-cute moments aka selfies bahahahahah!









Loving my new earring!
Oh dear, my moles just keep on multiplying ...
Let'z play connect the dots hahahah!



Hating my regrowth here ,ugh..













Highly recommend you check out this place if you visit BALI!



Thanks for looking x

 

HAIR STUDIO FLAMINGO SINGAPORE [HAIR SPONSOR]

HAIR STUDIO FLAMINGO SINGAPORE [HAIR SPONSOR]
www.hairstudioflamingo.com (+65) 8726 2116

ATLAS MEDISPA [FACIAL SPONSOR]

ATLAS MEDISPA [FACIAL SPONSOR]
www.atlasmedispa.com (+65) 6735 0996

A BETTER FLORIST SINGAPORE [FLOWER DELIVERY]

A BETTER FLORIST SINGAPORE [FLOWER DELIVERY]
www.abetterflorist.com (+65) 3163 1525

FEET HAVEN [SPA | MASSAGE | REFLEXOLOGY]

ORCHARD OPTICS SINGAPORE [EYEWEAR | SUNGLASSES]

TRENDING POSTS ON THIS BLOG

Blog Archive

♥ ℋℯℓℓo from WICKERMOSS ♥

♥ ℋℯℓℓo from WICKERMOSS ♥
For business enquiries & collaborations, please email me at : wickermoss888@gmail.com

Translate

BLOG TRAFFIC