EATS/HAUL: Favorite Milk Tea Grab from ION and a bit of Steve Madden Haul.

Did the Milk Tea craze died already?
Since many are into juicing and smoothies lately,
I have noticed that only a few people now
have been grabbing milk or bubble teas when am in a mall.

I myself is not fond of those.
Especially when I happened to taste the bubble tea being sold at Queensway Shopping Centre,
I find it hard to really buy a cup outside.
KOI may be an exception.
But I still find them expensive!
I ordered once from them,
I recall it was a Caramel Macchiato thingie
and it was even more expensive than my SGD3 chicken rice meal that day haha #neveragain


For Gong Cha, I always get the Lemon Roasted Tea with Pearls ;
but but but!
Whenever I feel extra cold (not 'cause of the weather)
but because of my unpredictable body temperature,
and whenever I get a hankering for one
I always go and grab.....



each a cup!

and I order the most uncomplicated milk tea ever.

HOT MILK TEA with PEARLS.

You would not believe as Plain Jane as the name states,
I always never fail argue somehow with the staff who takes my order


Staff: Hi, order please?
Me: HOT MILK TEA with Pearls please.
Staff: You mean, warm?

Me: HOT. 
Staff: You cannot drink it when we make it HOT. 

This is the moment wherein you'd gonna see these words spelled on my forehead:

HERE WE GO AGAIN?!

MUST I EXPLAIN WHY I WANT IT HOT?

Uh , yeah..Let me buy a dictionary first 'cause I blardy-do-not-know the difference between warm and hot.

HUSEIIIIII I CANNOT DRINK HOT MILK TEA???

I want it HOT. PERIOD.

If I scalded my tongue I would not call my insurance agent and demand for any compensation wad hahaha!



My order is pretty straightforward and I don't know how can one even screw that one up.
Nah .
On a serious note,
be it a soya milk, milk tea or bubble tea,
I always ask for the regular one.
Add in some pearls and served piping HOT.

Not warm but
HOT.




Did I say HOT?
Yuh. haha.
It warms my tummy perfectly as if it encompasses my dampened soul as well.
Hmm I think this day I managed to score a bag from Steve Madden ,
not from ION tho but from its outlet in Marina Bay Sands.

Congratulate me as
I was carrying this screaming orange shopping Steve Madden carrier all the way from Bayfront Ave to Orchard.

I haven't used neither unpacked it yet.
Share soon with you guys


Thanks for looking x





 

HAIR STUDIO FLAMINGO SINGAPORE [HAIR SPONSOR]

HAIR STUDIO FLAMINGO SINGAPORE [HAIR SPONSOR]
www.hairstudioflamingo.com (+65) 8726 2116

ATLAS MEDISPA [FACIAL SPONSOR]

ATLAS MEDISPA [FACIAL SPONSOR]
www.atlasmedispa.com (+65) 6735 0996

A BETTER FLORIST SINGAPORE [FLOWER DELIVERY]

A BETTER FLORIST SINGAPORE [FLOWER DELIVERY]
www.abetterflorist.com (+65) 3163 1525

FEET HAVEN [SPA | MASSAGE | REFLEXOLOGY]

ORCHARD OPTICS SINGAPORE [EYEWEAR | SUNGLASSES]

TRENDING POSTS ON THIS BLOG

Blog Archive

♥ ℋℯℓℓo from WICKERMOSS ♥

♥ ℋℯℓℓo from WICKERMOSS ♥
For business enquiries & collaborations, please email me at : wickermoss888@gmail.com

Translate

BLOG TRAFFIC