HAUL: essence ready for boarding collection and an essence cosmetics private sale!



essence haul | ready for boarding collection & 
essence cosmetics private sale!





Hi Hi!

I have another "undeclared" haul which I made around late March i think?! haha!
Remember this?

and recently while spring cleaning my files again,
I saw these!


Que Horror!
I was this fat when I had my vacation in Manila #faints!
Think this was what, 3 years ago?!?
Well... I spoiled myself with Filipino foods that's why hehe...
No regrets though!




and then I recall that I have an essence haul somewhere..uh-oh





essence cosmetics will always have a special place in my heart..when it comes to drugstore stuff ha!

I got 3 items from the essence cosmetics Ready for Boarding Collection




essence ready for boarding Peel Off Base Coat SGD3.50
Never tried this type yet, peel off? Quite interesting!

essence ready for boarding nail polish in shade VIA AIRMAIL SGD3.50
That periwinkle/cornflower blue! Love at first sight 'yo!

essence ready for boarding hand and body wipes SGD2.90

aaaannnnd as you know I love wipes...baby wipes most especially;
so when I saw this, told myself it wun hurt to get a pack!
nope, it's not the pink heart that got me sold hehe.


Boo me #bigtime but I have not tried them all yet!
Will do soon x
Thanks for looking!

Guess WHAT GUYS???

essence will have a private sale!
goodness, their stuff are  already affordable
and still it would be up to 80% markdown for this private sale!
this is one sale you would not want to miss yeah?
Check out their Facebook page for updates:





essence haul | ready for boarding collection & essence cosmetics private sale!

 

HAIR STUDIO FLAMINGO SINGAPORE [HAIR SPONSOR]

HAIR STUDIO FLAMINGO SINGAPORE [HAIR SPONSOR]
www.hairstudioflamingo.com (+65) 8726 2116

ATLAS MEDISPA [FACIAL SPONSOR]

ATLAS MEDISPA [FACIAL SPONSOR]
www.atlasmedispa.com (+65) 6735 0996

A BETTER FLORIST SINGAPORE [FLOWER DELIVERY]

A BETTER FLORIST SINGAPORE [FLOWER DELIVERY]
www.abetterflorist.com (+65) 3163 1525

FEET HAVEN [SPA | MASSAGE | REFLEXOLOGY]

ORCHARD OPTICS SINGAPORE [EYEWEAR | SUNGLASSES]

TRENDING POSTS ON THIS BLOG

Blog Archive

♥ ℋℯℓℓo from WICKERMOSS ♥

♥ ℋℯℓℓo from WICKERMOSS ♥
For business enquiries & collaborations, please email me at : wickermoss888@gmail.com

Translate

BLOG TRAFFIC