ADVOCACY/CAMPAIGN: Real Heroes Need Not Wear A Cape; Tacos and Fries On Hand Would Do.



Hi Hi!

Hope you somehow managed to join the 
I have shared in my previous posts...
and and and I hope one of my readers would win! Let me know if you are one once Red Bull Singapore announced the winners yeah?


The Red Bull Singapore Heroes was actually not geared towards finding a hero who literally wears a cape; as  I have mentioned again and again in my posts , 
A here could be anyone...not 24/7 but 25/8.

Ever wondered what is the connection of my title above?
Because of this!

 I actually had fun when I encountered this truck at one my fave spots in Orchard Road!
Hubs and I were out ...as usual for a regular movie daydate.




Then we saw this board!




That's it.
As you know I am always up for donation/charity stuff;

You can give any amount you wish pay and you'd get 
fries or tacos!





So there...we were not actually hungry but since proceeds will benefit another
good organization; I went up to the truck and got ourselves...............




A very friendly promoter handed me a lollipop too, hehe!


 

 and they tasted really good!
We filled our tummies without taking a heavy toll on our wallets;
 but most importantly?

We filled our hearts with such thought that we managed to help ...and be heroes;
in our own little ways.
Thanks to Plants vs Zombies who initiated this campaign as well;
and of course, to the entire team for this great advocacy:

More of this type of campaigns in the future please?!
Thanks for looking!



Related Red Bull Heroes Posts:



 

HAIR STUDIO FLAMINGO SINGAPORE [HAIR SPONSOR]

HAIR STUDIO FLAMINGO SINGAPORE [HAIR SPONSOR]
www.hairstudioflamingo.com (+65) 8726 2116

ATLAS MEDISPA [FACIAL SPONSOR]

ATLAS MEDISPA [FACIAL SPONSOR]
www.atlasmedispa.com (+65) 6735 0996

A BETTER FLORIST SINGAPORE [FLOWER DELIVERY]

A BETTER FLORIST SINGAPORE [FLOWER DELIVERY]
www.abetterflorist.com (+65) 3163 1525

FEET HAVEN [SPA | MASSAGE | REFLEXOLOGY]

ORCHARD OPTICS SINGAPORE [EYEWEAR | SUNGLASSES]

TRENDING POSTS ON THIS BLOG

Blog Archive

♥ ℋℯℓℓo from WICKERMOSS ♥

♥ ℋℯℓℓo from WICKERMOSS ♥
For business enquiries & collaborations, please email me at : wickermoss888@gmail.com

Translate

BLOG TRAFFIC