SALE ALERT: PUBLIC GARDEN. A Singapore Flea Market.




If you have seen my Instagram feed during the month of December...you would prolly be used to seeing snapshots from PUBLIC GARDEN. The whole month of December, they were at Triple One Somerset and I was hoppittty hoppity happeh cause it is in town ; yes, so accessible

This flea is not your ordinary flea, I cannot even spot pre-loved items being sold whenever I pay a visit here! They have multifaceted merchandise on sale, most are handmade..and whenever you come across the word handmade? It's the talent we are speaking of here mannn! Variety is endless, worth a visit I may say.


I do not have many pics of the flea itself, as I go here to shop not snap haha sorry bout that! But here I  want to share some of the stuff you might be able to see if you happen to go yourself. Credit to Public Garden FB page!








Just do note, things might not come cheap.
A slice of cake, minimum is SGD5...
but frikkin good lah OMG!
Hello LITTLE HOUSE OF DREAMS!




 
The Red Velvet Cake in a Jar is the BOMB! SGD6 each but hellyeah it was to die for!



Tumblers from The Marmalade Pantry...this was about SGD18. OMG so exxx but pretty cute in real life! The caps are interchangeable, so fashyown!

The Marmalade Pantry sweets! I recall this was SGD4 each? I took home the SMORES! Yummnesz!


I bought this from a random seller, I asked her but said she does not own a shop tho....
her Red Velvet cake is good as well. This one is for SGD5!












There will be cakes and coffee available for a quick bite!





Soooo have a lo-fi, easy Christmas this year at Public Garden Christmas Market



Level 16, TripleOne Somerset,, all Saturdays and Sundays of December 1-7PM

*Non-Sponsored

 

HAIR STUDIO FLAMINGO SINGAPORE [HAIR SPONSOR]

HAIR STUDIO FLAMINGO SINGAPORE [HAIR SPONSOR]
www.hairstudioflamingo.com (+65) 8726 2116

ATLAS MEDISPA [FACIAL SPONSOR]

ATLAS MEDISPA [FACIAL SPONSOR]
www.atlasmedispa.com (+65) 6735 0996

A BETTER FLORIST SINGAPORE [FLOWER DELIVERY]

A BETTER FLORIST SINGAPORE [FLOWER DELIVERY]
www.abetterflorist.com (+65) 3163 1525

FEET HAVEN [SPA | MASSAGE | REFLEXOLOGY]

ORCHARD OPTICS SINGAPORE [EYEWEAR | SUNGLASSES]

TRENDING POSTS ON THIS BLOG

Blog Archive

♥ ℋℯℓℓo from WICKERMOSS ♥

♥ ℋℯℓℓo from WICKERMOSS ♥
For business enquiries & collaborations, please email me at : wickermoss888@gmail.com

Translate

BLOG TRAFFIC