2013 Favorites: Laura Mercier, YSL, Illamasqua, MAC, Tarte, Shu Uemura, etc. (Makeup and a Fancy Schmancy Chocolate Drink ..wink*)

2013 Favorites (Makeup and a Fancy Chocolate Drink ..wink*)


What? So it's February already?!? Who's eating time? I mean, really. Who??????
As I was not able to do a wrap up post for the year that passed by (cause am wishy-washy like that hehe!) 
and with ambivalence (with blogging) aside....
lemme just share this one!

A few of my favorite makeup last year! 
There are more that is supposed to be in this pic but heck, this was the set that I have chosen to wear during the entire holiday season actually.

It may not be a rich crop but it somehow plateau in my humble makeup collection. 


Favourites inspired by my newly discovered drink rocky road hot chocolate from Whittard Chelsea 1886.

Overall look target the sheer taste of sugar..just like the choco drink ; non-bold yet defined.

I imagined mixing up purple.. pink ..pastel and cherry shades.

Laura Mercier Tinted Moisturizer Oil-Free in Nude
Illamasqua Lipstick in Filth
MAC Extra Dimension Finish in Definitely Defined
Tarte Blush in Dollface
Shu Uemura Palette in Fantasia 
Elizabeth Arden Powder Brush
YSL Eyepencil in Black





The MAC EDF Definitely Defined shade of pink rose was a hit; Elizabeth Arden brush is not the softest one out there but still the size is right especially  for blush application and it applies really well ! I noticed my blush becomes well blended when I use this. Illamasqua Lipstick in Filth? Illamasqua lippies are simple joys in a tube I tell you. They got gorgeous and daring shades as well. My fave of the bunch? Tarte Dollface! It's one of the most natural looking blush I owned; plus it keeps my cheeks appear with a matte glow (if that makes any sense at all haha!).

If you wish to know my thoughts/review on any of the items above, feel free to comment away! 


Thanks for reading


2013 Favorites (Makeup and a Fancy Chocolate Drink ..wink*)


 

HAIR STUDIO FLAMINGO SINGAPORE [HAIR SPONSOR]

HAIR STUDIO FLAMINGO SINGAPORE [HAIR SPONSOR]
www.hairstudioflamingo.com (+65) 8726 2116

ATLAS MEDISPA [FACIAL SPONSOR]

ATLAS MEDISPA [FACIAL SPONSOR]
www.atlasmedispa.com (+65) 6735 0996

A BETTER FLORIST SINGAPORE [FLOWER DELIVERY]

A BETTER FLORIST SINGAPORE [FLOWER DELIVERY]
www.abetterflorist.com (+65) 3163 1525

FEET HAVEN [SPA | MASSAGE | REFLEXOLOGY]

ORCHARD OPTICS SINGAPORE [EYEWEAR | SUNGLASSES]

TRENDING POSTS ON THIS BLOG

Blog Archive

♥ ℋℯℓℓo from WICKERMOSS ♥

♥ ℋℯℓℓo from WICKERMOSS ♥
For business enquiries & collaborations, please email me at : wickermoss888@gmail.com

Translate

BLOG TRAFFIC