EATS: Campbell's Tomato Juice. Why Juice if you can Drink Something Straight Up?

Campbell's Tomato Juice. Why Juice if you can Drink Something Straight Up?


Tomato Juice Concentrate. This is my ultimate source of Vitamin C. No juicing needed.. drink straight up!


Since I started working, I have been trapped in that cubicle of the Vitamin C addiction. Name it: Vitamin C capsules, shampoos, lotion, soaps...facial wash; I want everything that has Vitamin C in it.  

In the Philippines, I usually take the Del Monte brand but since I've moved to Singapore, I shifted to Campbell's. Just because there is no Del Monte Tomato Juice being sold here , SUCKS big time!



It's great to drink on its own. I put a pinch of sea salt... yes, drink it straight up. Cheers!

I still prefer the Del Monte tho. You know that tomato on its peak of ripeness? That's that. It's smooth  and tastes heavenly.

Campbell's Tomato juice has a decent aftertaste, tastes clean and slightly viscous. However it lacks that rich tomato flavour  but still pacifies my C craving. A small can is less than SGD3 and it's pretty much handy. Unlike before that I buy the big can and still transfer the contents to another container. I feel that the freshness is somehow affected by that. But then I can't let it be stored inside the can either right?

Anyone knows of a more full-bodied Tomato Juice available in Singapore? Share please! 



Thanks for droppin' by




Feed Me Friday: Campbell's Tomato Juice.Why Juice if you can Drink Something Straight Up?






 

HAIR STUDIO FLAMINGO SINGAPORE [HAIR SPONSOR]

HAIR STUDIO FLAMINGO SINGAPORE [HAIR SPONSOR]
www.hairstudioflamingo.com (+65) 8726 2116

ATLAS MEDISPA [FACIAL SPONSOR]

ATLAS MEDISPA [FACIAL SPONSOR]
www.atlasmedispa.com (+65) 6735 0996

A BETTER FLORIST SINGAPORE [FLOWER DELIVERY]

A BETTER FLORIST SINGAPORE [FLOWER DELIVERY]
www.abetterflorist.com (+65) 3163 1525

FEET HAVEN [SPA | MASSAGE | REFLEXOLOGY]

ORCHARD OPTICS SINGAPORE [EYEWEAR | SUNGLASSES]

TRENDING POSTS ON THIS BLOG

Blog Archive

♥ ℋℯℓℓo from WICKERMOSS ♥

♥ ℋℯℓℓo from WICKERMOSS ♥
For business enquiries & collaborations, please email me at : wickermoss888@gmail.com

Translate

BLOG TRAFFIC