REVIEW: Shu Uemura Skin Purifier in Anti-Oxi. Kindled My Love for Cleansing Oils!

Shu Uemura Skin Purifier in Anti-Oxi: Kindled My Love for Cleansing Oils

Ahhh, Shu Uemura's Cleansing Oils. They are considered the crème de la crème of cleansing oils isn't it?


I always carry this travel sized Shu Uemura Skin Purifier/Cleansing Oil : Anti-Oxi with me for staycation and whatnot. For something that has mineral oil in it, fortunately this did not break me out. This green bottle (anti-oxi) is good for people with dry skin; but if you are acne prone you might want to avoid this and look for another variant. 

Waiting till it emulsifies was a turn off for me at first use; almost pissed me off as I have no patience. I like cleansers that foam up you see. But during staycation, I can tolerate the emulsifying stage for some reason. I can say it removes make up well; it speaks of the words fresh and calm after every use. 

Oil cleansing is like a bitter pill; especially if you are one who is used to water-based cleansers. But my love for cleansing oil was kindled by this little green bottle. I was so intrigued with Shu Uemura's cleansing oil before that I got this online for a good price (about SGD20 if I recall correctly); and since I do not want to splurge on a full-sized bottle yet. Since then I got hooked to this little friend. As I say, I always carry this with me. I have no plans of shifting to other colors , eventho the pink one looks temtping *le sigh.

Major love as it removes my makeup in one sweep, runny and greasy at first but turns out to be smooth and milky after it has mingled with water. I use lukewarm water and it does the job. Scent-wise, this has a slight bite of lime/tart.



Shu Uemura Skin Purifier Cleansing Beauty Oil 
Premium A/O (Green Tea Cleansing Oil )  
No. 1  selling Shu Uemura Cleansing Oil in the world

Shu Uemura Skin Purifier  in Anti-Oxi
WHAT IT IS:
A mild, oil-based facial cleanser for all skin types (particularly dry ones)
WHAT IT DOES:
Gently cleanses, moisturizes/calms skin

KEY INGREDIENTS:
Gingko leaf extract and green tea extract (antioxidants and cleansers); mineral-rich Shu Uemura "deepsea" water (moisturizer)


Thanks for reading




Shu Uemura Skin Purifier in Anti-Oxi: Kindled My Love for Cleansing Oils

 

HAIR STUDIO FLAMINGO SINGAPORE [HAIR SPONSOR]

HAIR STUDIO FLAMINGO SINGAPORE [HAIR SPONSOR]
www.hairstudioflamingo.com (+65) 8726 2116

ATLAS MEDISPA [FACIAL SPONSOR]

ATLAS MEDISPA [FACIAL SPONSOR]
www.atlasmedispa.com (+65) 6735 0996

A BETTER FLORIST SINGAPORE [FLOWER DELIVERY]

A BETTER FLORIST SINGAPORE [FLOWER DELIVERY]
www.abetterflorist.com (+65) 3163 1525

FEET HAVEN [SPA | MASSAGE | REFLEXOLOGY]

ORCHARD OPTICS SINGAPORE [EYEWEAR | SUNGLASSES]

TRENDING POSTS ON THIS BLOG

Blog Archive

♥ ℋℯℓℓo from WICKERMOSS ♥

♥ ℋℯℓℓo from WICKERMOSS ♥
For business enquiries & collaborations, please email me at : wickermoss888@gmail.com

Translate

BLOG TRAFFIC