EATS: Vintage Vanilla Rootbeer Beef Tips. My First Original Recipe!




Vintage Vanilla Rootbeer Beef Tips
My First Original Recipe


Vanilla and Rootbeer are my faves!
So when I saw this Aged Vanilla Rootbeer by A&W,
I immediately went to the supermarket as an impromptu recipe came into my mind.

It's always been Coke and Sprite, so this time I decided to give my meat a Rootbeer Bath.
I chose beef as they go along well with sodas (next is seafood like shrimps etc...)
and then the rest is history.

Rootbeer made a great job in tendering the meat;
I guess it would also be perfect with fish.
Pork? I guess there would be no chemistry between the two.
Since I've anticipated the Rootbeer's sweetness,
I broke the monotony by adding its nemesis, Mr. Chili.
In the end, I got a bubbly and spicy dish pumpin' up one's tongue.











Ingredients:
  • beef cuts/strips/ or any beef cuts of your choice
  • sea salt / ordinary salt
  • flour
  • canola oil or any other kinds of cooking oil
  • organic salted butter / non-organic salted butter will do
  • garlic, chopped
  • red onion, cut into strips
  • pepper
  • A&W Aged Vanilla Rootbeer



Cooking Directions:


  • Prep the beef: season beef with pepper
  • sprinkle with sea salt /any salt will do
  • next, coat the meat with flour
  • add in flour gradually (it depends on the amount of beef you ought to make)
  • ensure that the meat is well-coated with flour
  • heat up pan on low heat with a little amount of oil
  • gently drop the beef and easy-fry.
  • using tongs, "barbeque" the meat with ease til it turns crusty (about 2 minutes)
  • next, gather the meat in one side; on the other half side of the pan we will do some frying
  • put 1/4 c butter and mix with the beef;
  • next sauté the garlic with the remaining butter in the pan
  • once it turns brown, mix in with the beef
  • cook until it turns nice and crusty
  • add in red onion strips
  • season with salt and pepper to taste
  • gradually add in the A&W Aged Vanilla Rootbeer
  • allow to simmer for 2-3 minutes
  • add in 1 cup of tepid water
  • add in red chili , cover and simmer for 5-7 minutes
  • steps are shown in the video here click !




If you expect a recipe with the exact measurements; sorry to disappoint I may not give you accurate ones. I don't go by the book when it comes to cooking.

DISCLAIMER:

Be it known that am no professional cheF!




 Thanks for reading


My guts and my wooden spoon tell its own story.

They both have a quaint affair 91% of the time but you can expect a satisfying warm plate of climax in the slavery of  its aftermath. My take? Make a dish with a heart. 


Vintage Vanilla Rootbeer Beef Tips
My First Original Recipe


 

HAIR STUDIO FLAMINGO SINGAPORE [HAIR SPONSOR]

HAIR STUDIO FLAMINGO SINGAPORE [HAIR SPONSOR]
www.hairstudioflamingo.com (+65) 8726 2116

ATLAS MEDISPA [FACIAL SPONSOR]

ATLAS MEDISPA [FACIAL SPONSOR]
www.atlasmedispa.com (+65) 6735 0996

A BETTER FLORIST SINGAPORE [FLOWER DELIVERY]

A BETTER FLORIST SINGAPORE [FLOWER DELIVERY]
www.abetterflorist.com (+65) 3163 1525

FEET HAVEN [SPA | MASSAGE | REFLEXOLOGY]

ORCHARD OPTICS SINGAPORE [EYEWEAR | SUNGLASSES]

TRENDING POSTS ON THIS BLOG

Blog Archive

♥ ℋℯℓℓo from WICKERMOSS ♥

♥ ℋℯℓℓo from WICKERMOSS ♥
For business enquiries & collaborations, please email me at : wickermoss888@gmail.com

Translate

BLOG TRAFFIC