[Zalora Singapore Online Shopping Experience] Can you eat cereals with chicken broth ? A Case of A Wrong Delivery Gone Right.


Can one possibly eat cereals with chicken broth? Wrong Delivery Gone Right.
Zalora Singapore Online Shopping Experience




When was actually the last time you made the correct/accurate order (may it be online anot) and then package came, you rip it open then suddenly the product you've pictured inside your head was totally different?




Not different in color but different as in different.

Now allow me unhinge that confusion . 

Let's just say you clicked a carton of organic milk during an online shopping;

carted it, checked out.

Waited for about a week

then when the package came...

there was no sight of milk; not a drop.

What they delivered to you was a carton of chicken broth .
Can you eat cereals with chicken broth ?



That was the thing that happened when I placed this particular order from ZALORA SINGAPORE.
To make the long- ass story short and spare you my dear readers of the misery,
the Zalora customer service staff told me there was an error during that time on their website;

Bottomline:  The product name/label of the necklace that I ordered did not actually match the picture displayed/shown on their website.


Well, yes I called and still asked for clarification.
Reason that I never asked for a refund anymore?
Aside from it being a hassle, I actually liked the item that was "erroneously" delivered.
The cult of the perennial rant fell swoop.

A statement necklace composed of...fingernails.
A horde of fingernails.
no doubt it had me swooning.


I can' t really say it's ornate neither edgy.
But I drown everytime I look at it.





Thanks to its well-shaped fingernails and easy on the eyes gold colour, this goes well with everything. 
This is something that will give me the most mileage when it comes to accessorizing.
It has an overall finer look, which means not to chunky ;
yet still breathing a certain interest when worn
...something I can easily grab in a pinch.

Just don't ask how I  felt 'bout the online shopping experience.
Looking back at it; it's as humorless as my high school principal.







Thanks for reading




Can one possibly eat cereals with chicken broth? Wrong Delivery Gone Right.
Zalora Singapore Online Shopping Experience


 

HAIR STUDIO FLAMINGO SINGAPORE [HAIR SPONSOR]

HAIR STUDIO FLAMINGO SINGAPORE [HAIR SPONSOR]
www.hairstudioflamingo.com (+65) 8726 2116

ATLAS MEDISPA [FACIAL SPONSOR]

ATLAS MEDISPA [FACIAL SPONSOR]
www.atlasmedispa.com (+65) 6735 0996

A BETTER FLORIST SINGAPORE [FLOWER DELIVERY]

A BETTER FLORIST SINGAPORE [FLOWER DELIVERY]
www.abetterflorist.com (+65) 3163 1525

FEET HAVEN [SPA | MASSAGE | REFLEXOLOGY]

ORCHARD OPTICS SINGAPORE [EYEWEAR | SUNGLASSES]

TRENDING POSTS ON THIS BLOG

Blog Archive

♥ ℋℯℓℓo from WICKERMOSS ♥

♥ ℋℯℓℓo from WICKERMOSS ♥
For business enquiries & collaborations, please email me at : wickermoss888@gmail.com

Translate

BLOG TRAFFIC