HAUL: Watsons Haulage. Revlon, Hello Kitty & More. . .


Watsons Haul: Revlon, Hello Kitty & More. . .



Breaking down the stuff I got from Watsons Singapore:

  • Revlon Lash Potion - got a free Revlon eyelash curler, yay.
  • Hello Kitty Hand Sanitizer - smells bubblegum, likey.
  • Toni & Guy Sea Salt Texturising Spray- fine, the sea salt got me. Gives my hair that beachside bliss whenever I use this; lighweight formula too.
  • Naturals Argan Oil Body Scrub- walnut and argan oil? why nut? excited to try this one out soon.
  • Sake Nori Sheet Mask- packaging design is just cute.. and kei fine, the word sake haha! oooops, revivin' the alcoholic in me <?>
  • Nivea Macadamia Nut Oil Hand Cream- Le Mister needed a new hand cream and I took a whiff of this and it's so so gaddaaang gewd! I tried it the moment I got home and it smells really good, not so greasy as well. E gave it a thumbs up too, he liked the smell and its rapid absorption.
  • Nivea Whitening Cell Repair Body Milk- another lotion for le hubs. He likes Nivea products as he says they are mild to the skin. Definitely agree on that one. Nivea is one of my fave drugstore brand too. My mom used to love their Body Creme and  classic moisturizer (the dark navy blue tub!)
  • Bio-oil- most.efficient.multipurpose.oil.of.all.time. Been repurchasing this for like forever and I wun  evah stop!








Thanks for reading




 

HAIR STUDIO FLAMINGO SINGAPORE [HAIR SPONSOR]

HAIR STUDIO FLAMINGO SINGAPORE [HAIR SPONSOR]
www.hairstudioflamingo.com (+65) 8726 2116

ATLAS MEDISPA [FACIAL SPONSOR]

ATLAS MEDISPA [FACIAL SPONSOR]
www.atlasmedispa.com (+65) 6735 0996

A BETTER FLORIST SINGAPORE [FLOWER DELIVERY]

A BETTER FLORIST SINGAPORE [FLOWER DELIVERY]
www.abetterflorist.com (+65) 3163 1525

FEET HAVEN [SPA | MASSAGE | REFLEXOLOGY]

ORCHARD OPTICS SINGAPORE [EYEWEAR | SUNGLASSES]

TRENDING POSTS ON THIS BLOG

Blog Archive

♥ ℋℯℓℓo from WICKERMOSS ♥

♥ ℋℯℓℓo from WICKERMOSS ♥
For business enquiries & collaborations, please email me at : wickermoss888@gmail.com

Translate

BLOG TRAFFIC