EATS: Harrods Clotted Cream Is A Dream.

Harrod's Clotted Cream All Butter Biscuits





Harrods Clotted Cream is a dream. I am in love with this biscuit, not to mention its lovely tin can. Something you just cannot shove at the back of your kitchen cupboard right?!



But when I spotted a 30% off sale at Harrods Takashimaya I purposely went in and grabbed one of this. This is the perfect accompaniment to my 1872 Clipper Tea. Who doesn't adore creamy and buttery biscuits? This is fine and yet not so crumbly. Maybe a tad pale in colour but it's slightly chewy and has that natural sweet taste. Extreme deliciousness in a nice posh drum ! Once I've scoffed off the contents, it's either I make this a nest for my stationery pens or my ...well old pens hehe.


Clotted cream has been described as having a "nutty, cooked milk" flavour, and a "rich sweet flavour" with a texture that is grainy, sometimes with oily globules on the crusted surface. It is a thick cream, with a very high fat content. 

 



Thanks for reading




Harrods Clotted Cream All Butter Biscuits




 

HAIR STUDIO FLAMINGO SINGAPORE [HAIR SPONSOR]

HAIR STUDIO FLAMINGO SINGAPORE [HAIR SPONSOR]
www.hairstudioflamingo.com (+65) 8726 2116

ATLAS MEDISPA [FACIAL SPONSOR]

ATLAS MEDISPA [FACIAL SPONSOR]
www.atlasmedispa.com (+65) 6735 0996

A BETTER FLORIST SINGAPORE [FLOWER DELIVERY]

A BETTER FLORIST SINGAPORE [FLOWER DELIVERY]
www.abetterflorist.com (+65) 3163 1525

FEET HAVEN [SPA | MASSAGE | REFLEXOLOGY]

ORCHARD OPTICS SINGAPORE [EYEWEAR | SUNGLASSES]

TRENDING POSTS ON THIS BLOG

Blog Archive

♥ ℋℯℓℓo from WICKERMOSS ♥

♥ ℋℯℓℓo from WICKERMOSS ♥
For business enquiries & collaborations, please email me at : wickermoss888@gmail.com

Translate

BLOG TRAFFIC