REVIEW: Toni&Guy Casual Sea Salt Texturising Spray. Does Casual Means Less Hold?

Toni&Guy Casual Sea Salt Texturising Spray: Does Casual Means Less Hold?



I have always been sitting on the fence with regards to trying out Toni & Guy products. 
They're expensive albeit being a drugstore brand {or is it?). 
But since I am now sporting a pixie cut,
I DO NEED a fierce hair styling product. 
So when I saw the words sea salt, beach look, texturising...
ahhh told myself this could be IT. 
The first item I got from TONI&GUY guys!
I think I bought this for about SGD9.90 from Watsons. 



Watsons haul link here



Cutting-Edge Hair Care Tested on the Catwalk
TONI&GUY has years of experience styling celebrities and top models and creating cutting-edge hair fashion trends. Tested backstage at international fashion shows, TONI&GUY Hair Meet Wardrobe's collection of salon-quality hair care and styling products is the perfect way to help you update your look. TONI&GUY understands that when your hair and wardrobe work together, you can fully express your personal style.


Creates texture and body with light hold - perfect for achieving a lived-in, beach look. Sea Salt Spray is part of the TONI&GUY Hair Meet Wardrobe Casual collection,. The TONI&GUY Casual collection features styling products that create loose, textured, carefree looks with a lived-in feeling—perfect if you want to look effortlessly cool and sexy. The collection includes Sculpting Powder, Forming Spray Gel, Flexible Hold Hairspray, and Sea Salt Texturising Spray.

PRODUCT APPLICATION
Spray evenly from root to tip, on towel-dried or dry hair and work though to create tousled waves with natural movement.

Overall Thoughts


  • Leaves a Light Pliable Hold. Sea salt texturising? By right it should add body to the hair; this one does not give me that BUT it allows me to give  a light definition I wanted for my mane. 
  • Controls Frizz. You will love the natural movement it gives and no stickiness at all!
  • Tousled Touch! Works well for  that dishevelled (beachy hairstyle) look; Tousled yes, but still lacks that volume factor. Skip this if you want bouncy curls (don't say I did not warn 'ya!)
  • Sea Salt Beach Waves Scent ? Scent is pleasant but it does not really a reminiscent of that dreamy beach  you have in mind. 
  • Run your fingers through your locks...and the style stays.  

How Do I Make It Work

Ruffle and scrunch your hair (after towel drying), spritz Toni&Guy Casual Sea Salt Texturising Spray on the ends. Scrunch and fluff with fingers, do not  comb ... and I do not blow dry afterwards. I got the beachy look from morning til afnun. Sad to say it does not last until night time. Maximum is about 6-8 hours. I needed to re-apply; but it does not make my hair overly done. I am just lucky that my hair is not the wayward type, it is just really easy to style.

Can I  wish for this to give that crunchy (more realistic) beach texture and just a little bit of shine? I know it triggers the "natural" thingie, but a little shine wouldn't hurt you know? Just like the mighty sun king hitting your hair on the beach? Just like  the ocean sexily wrecking your mane...and that wind caressing your face. Ahh, time to hit the actual beach!





Thanks for reading



Toni&Guy Casual Sea Salt Texturising Spray: Does Casual Means Less Hold?



 

HAIR STUDIO FLAMINGO SINGAPORE [HAIR SPONSOR]

HAIR STUDIO FLAMINGO SINGAPORE [HAIR SPONSOR]
www.hairstudioflamingo.com (+65) 8726 2116

ATLAS MEDISPA [FACIAL SPONSOR]

ATLAS MEDISPA [FACIAL SPONSOR]
www.atlasmedispa.com (+65) 6735 0996

A BETTER FLORIST SINGAPORE [FLOWER DELIVERY]

A BETTER FLORIST SINGAPORE [FLOWER DELIVERY]
www.abetterflorist.com (+65) 3163 1525

FEET HAVEN [SPA | MASSAGE | REFLEXOLOGY]

ORCHARD OPTICS SINGAPORE [EYEWEAR | SUNGLASSES]

TRENDING POSTS ON THIS BLOG

Blog Archive

♥ ℋℯℓℓo from WICKERMOSS ♥

♥ ℋℯℓℓo from WICKERMOSS ♥
For business enquiries & collaborations, please email me at : wickermoss888@gmail.com

Translate

BLOG TRAFFIC