RANDOM CHAT: 2015? No Resolutions But Lend Me More PANGHILOD Please.

 2015. No Resolutions But More On PANGHILOD Please.



Here we go again, bidding another year goodbye. Some focus on the best makeup finds, some brag about their lovelife, some weep inside the shower counting their failures, some euphoric over granted opportunities. Mine? A kitchen sink mess. I have been trying to end my 2014 to make the puzzle pieces fit, but there were just some people who drives me nuts. I mean, literally. One who makes a multifaceted drama about other people's lives instead of their own. If ever you are reading this, I hope you realize that it was you I was talking about, HAH! You see, lately I have not been good at this. I am making a lot of sacrifices. HUGE ONES. At some point, some people feast on it, as if it was a grand buffet spread. 

So would you expect me to lock myself inside the shower too, sit on the floor and cry?

Sorry but NO.


In other words, para sa akin, sila'y mga hamak na LIBAG.


Salamat sa PANGHILOD.Bukas na bukas, pagbukas ng mall bibili ako ng mga sampu pa. 


As they say, do not let your enemies treat you like dirt. I say, if they deserve it then treat them like one. Shrug them off your shoulders. 


 More positivity this coming year of the Sheep 'ya?


Happy 2015 everyone x



P.S. 
To all those who have sent me Get Well Soon messages here on the blog, on Instagram, etc....hello there and  from the bottom of my heart, THANK YOU


Thanks for reading




 

HAIR STUDIO FLAMINGO SINGAPORE [HAIR SPONSOR]

HAIR STUDIO FLAMINGO SINGAPORE [HAIR SPONSOR]
www.hairstudioflamingo.com (+65) 8726 2116

ATLAS MEDISPA [FACIAL SPONSOR]

ATLAS MEDISPA [FACIAL SPONSOR]
www.atlasmedispa.com (+65) 6735 0996

A BETTER FLORIST SINGAPORE [FLOWER DELIVERY]

A BETTER FLORIST SINGAPORE [FLOWER DELIVERY]
www.abetterflorist.com (+65) 3163 1525

FEET HAVEN [SPA | MASSAGE | REFLEXOLOGY]

ORCHARD OPTICS SINGAPORE [EYEWEAR | SUNGLASSES]

TRENDING POSTS ON THIS BLOG

Blog Archive

♥ ℋℯℓℓo from WICKERMOSS ♥

♥ ℋℯℓℓo from WICKERMOSS ♥
For business enquiries & collaborations, please email me at : wickermoss888@gmail.com

Translate

BLOG TRAFFIC