REVIEW: Estee Lauder Advance Night Repair Eye Serum Synchronized Complex II.


Estee Lauder Advance Night Repair Eye Serum Synchronized Complex II





The array of eye creams and eye serums displayed on beauty shelves makes my head literally spin. Sure it's fun, but defo with just enough wry branding to let the consumers know its endless claims and plenty of high fueled bribery (gifts with purchase) to keep the heart and wallet pumping. 


Who else here is still on the look out for your holy grail? All the eye cream/serum products I have previously tried just sit underneath my bathroom sink, practically rottin' away. For reasons that they all had little to no results at all. 



My eyes are showing signs of late nights, accompanied with little pesky lines and ugh, severe dryness. And so I have faithfully used you
Estee Lauder Advance Night Repair Eye Serum for 2 months. No other eye creams nor serums,just you and my peepers. 

The new formula introduces Estee Lauder’s exclusive ChronoluxCB™ Technology. This technology delivers a  shot of hyaluronic (helps the skin to hang onto its water) and a big dose of antioxidants (helps to repair and protect against daily wear and tear), it also helps to break down what’s not needed, which is where the “purify” element begins to make sense. You really do wake up to supple, fully hydrated skin. Skin looks rested, radiant and de-puffed. The formula has been tested and proven to reduce lines and wrinkles, smooth, hydrate and strengthen skin and give you a younger, radiant more translucent glow.







I find that most eye creams leave my eyes dry, itchy and worst -inflamed; but this managed to ease up my woes. If you want to know my thoughts, here it is in a nutshell: Highly Recommended.

Used faithfully morning and night for 2 months, I see absolute improvement in the puffiness under my eyes as well as the decrease in under eye lines. Of course, an added radiance is an absolutely positive result.  



Estee Lauder Advance Night Repair Eye Serum 


Overall Thoughts




  • Cossetting, Soothing Serum ..the averagely (serum-fluid) rich texture makes this a winner. Provides that hydrating instant relief .  It has just the right blend which is pleasant to apply to one's delicate eyes. 
  • Dat, Dat, Dat. Top. Top. Top. Unlike the other thick eye creams I have tried before, this should be gently tapped into skin; akin to a bullet, it does not take time to sink in and the effects are worth the wait. I usually put 3 tiny dots under each eye area, then gently tap...not sweep. It's really light, almost watery-like texture, and I cannot believe on how far it goes. The pump releases the product (teeny-weeny drop) but just enough for the eyes. 
  • Softens Eye Lines.. no, wait- in my case , can I claim it actually - decreased? Seriously, the hardest battle of all, won over by this! It softens under eye lines over time; my pesky eye lines and dry under eyes seemed to drink it right in!
  • Dewy, Refreshed Look...lends me that dewy, refreshed appearance; akin to having an 8-hour sleep.
  • Smoothen and Firm the Eye Area .. it drains the toxins and smoothened the area for more radiant peepers. 







  • Results aren’t instant neither overnight– it took about 6-8 weeks for full effects to appear in my case. Major love for its benefits of making my eyes feeling refreshed and lookin' bright; making it the best option for anyone who suffers from puffy eyes like me! But it’s the refreshing effect that really does the job with this serum, and the cooling, soothing sensation is truly addictive on tired eyes. Sorry but I do not really suffer from dark circles so I did not tackle on it much 


    If you  find rich creams are too cloying or you are drowning in a whirlwind of eye care products, then give this a try and hope it works for you too!




    Thanks for looking



    Estee Lauder Advance Night Repair Eye Serum Synchronized Complex II

     

    HAIR STUDIO FLAMINGO SINGAPORE [HAIR SPONSOR]

    HAIR STUDIO FLAMINGO SINGAPORE [HAIR SPONSOR]
    www.hairstudioflamingo.com (+65) 8726 2116

    ATLAS MEDISPA [FACIAL SPONSOR]

    ATLAS MEDISPA [FACIAL SPONSOR]
    www.atlasmedispa.com (+65) 6735 0996

    A BETTER FLORIST SINGAPORE [FLOWER DELIVERY]

    A BETTER FLORIST SINGAPORE [FLOWER DELIVERY]
    www.abetterflorist.com (+65) 3163 1525

    FEET HAVEN [SPA | MASSAGE | REFLEXOLOGY]

    ORCHARD OPTICS SINGAPORE [EYEWEAR | SUNGLASSES]

    TRENDING POSTS ON THIS BLOG

    Blog Archive

    ♥ ℋℯℓℓo from WICKERMOSS ♥

    ♥ ℋℯℓℓo from WICKERMOSS ♥
    For business enquiries & collaborations, please email me at : wickermoss888@gmail.com

    Translate

    BLOG TRAFFIC