HAUL: Bath & Body Works! Short Impressions. Short Review. Short Read.

Bath & Body Works Haul





Just thought of sharing what I purchased from Bath & Body Works some time back.  








True Blue Spa Creamy Cleansing Bar 
I friggin'  bought a $10 worth of soap bar which is so not-me. What made me get it? The "LIKE BUTTER" , plus the pleasing shea butter scent! I haven't tried this one yet as am more into shower gels. Anyway, it's 7 oz and hope this bar will last a long time in the shower coz Le Hubs is a soap bar freak. I am pretty sure if he will like this, as he likes those creamy types; the only question is- if this will be kind to his very sensitive skin. 




Aromatherapy Stress Relief Eucalyptus Tea Body Lotion
The lotion that appealed to me on their aromatherapy stress relief line. Like coffee, this is a great pick me up, does a fab job in calming my nerves and senses when I am feeling frazzled.  Aahhh, sleeping with calmness! We do need that every night, don't just we?




Carried Away Body Mist
Fine, it's the bottle again haha! The smell is  not overly sweet which I liked, reminds me somehow of a Victoria's Secret scent but then again I cannot recall which one exactly. Upon first whiff, it's fruity but dies down to a musky scent. I do get compliments for this one when worn, subtle but the longevity is a letdown. More suitable for layering.



What's your fave buys from BBW?




Thanks for looking
Bath & Body Works Haul



 

HAIR STUDIO FLAMINGO SINGAPORE [HAIR SPONSOR]

HAIR STUDIO FLAMINGO SINGAPORE [HAIR SPONSOR]
www.hairstudioflamingo.com (+65) 8726 2116

ATLAS MEDISPA [FACIAL SPONSOR]

ATLAS MEDISPA [FACIAL SPONSOR]
www.atlasmedispa.com (+65) 6735 0996

A BETTER FLORIST SINGAPORE [FLOWER DELIVERY]

A BETTER FLORIST SINGAPORE [FLOWER DELIVERY]
www.abetterflorist.com (+65) 3163 1525

FEET HAVEN [SPA | MASSAGE | REFLEXOLOGY]

ORCHARD OPTICS SINGAPORE [EYEWEAR | SUNGLASSES]

TRENDING POSTS ON THIS BLOG

Blog Archive

♥ ℋℯℓℓo from WICKERMOSS ♥

♥ ℋℯℓℓo from WICKERMOSS ♥
For business enquiries & collaborations, please email me at : wickermoss888@gmail.com

Translate

BLOG TRAFFIC