INNISFREE: My Must Try Products

Innisfree My Must Try Products




I have a couple of friends who got bit by the K-beauty bug big time. Becoming a Korean skincare convert is far from my mind however I have a few products which I've come to love from Innisfree. This South Korean brand is all about organic/natural/eco-friendly stuff and it's appeasing to know that what we put on our faces help in preserving the balance of nature. Innisfree is also known for their best selling products such as the Jeju Volcanic Pore Clay Mask & Green Tea Seed Serum. 



A see them as a sincere brand, for Innisfree to provide makeup and skincare products with their natural ingredients and recycling methodology - I think they deserve an A star for that ღ 



Here I'm sharing a few of my must-try products from Innisfree - for simple reasons that they've come to work for me and I do see myself buying them again. Besides Innisfree products are considered to be affordable/budget-friendly plus they're generous in giving out samples.






Innisfree Capsule Recipe Pack (Jeju Volcano)◄ 
  • A clay mask made with Jeju volcanic scoria to absorb excessive sebum and purify pores 




Thoughts 

How cute is this capsule recipe mask corner at Innisfree? Pastry corner? "Would you like some bread to go with the jam, Mademoiselle?"

Each colour has their own respective functions and one will get tempted in collecting all colors actually. You can try these petite masks and you will also know which one suits your skin best.

Scoria is a kind of rock produced by volcanic activity and has a powerful sebum absorbing capacity. 1 capsule is about 10ml and can actually be used for 2-3 times. I use this for days when I feel that my skin has too much oil in it and it tightens my pores after each use - cooling too!

Recommendation: Wash off with lukewarm water - use your fingertips instead of a microfiber towel) After rinsing? SHIOK! My face felt super smooth and free from any oil. 

Areas to improve on: Consistency (hard-paste or stale dough like?) difficult to work with, dries up really fast inside its container. 

Innisfree Camellia Essence Shampoo◄ 
  • A silicone-free shampoo with Jeju camellia oil that nourishes damaged hair 

Thoughts 
This was included in my previous post, so you may refer to that: HAIR AFFAIR: HAIRCARE ESSENTIALS UNDER $20. SHISEIDO, CLAIROL, INNISFREE, ETC.

Innisfree Olive Real Body Lotion◄ 
  • A deep moisturizing body lotion made with organic olives to nourish the skin 

Thoughts 

The smell of this one is really good, the olives' smell lulls me to sleep even. A bit oily and not easily absorbed but the smoothness it gives my skin - i love! Pretty sure culprits are the extra virgin olive oil and the organic olives.

Recommendation: Apply by patting on to skin, instead of sweeping. Skin absorbs it faster in that way. For more pampering: I apply this on to my feet, put on socks to lock in its hydrating benefits as I sleep and my soles are super moisturized in the morning. I don't have dry or cracked heels but if you do, try this and it might help you cure it, who knows!



Innisfree It's Real Broccoli Mask◄ 
  • Mask that gives energy with Herb complex water and Natural ingredients

Thoughts 

This one's for anti-aging but am taking that with a grain of salt. Perfect fit, feels thin and comfortable, I wake up with hydrated skin. The slight milkiness formula is not sticky and I even go to sleep without rinsing the remains off. 


Innisfree Eco Wood Eyebrow Pencil◄ 
  • Paraben free, artificial scent free, mineral oil free, animal nature material free, acylamide free.


Thoughts 

The word eco wood piqued my curiosity. What difference does this one make? I found out this has green tea extract and was surprised that it's an easy draw type and glides on smoothly. The brush part was super stiff so I totally ignored it. I use this eyebrow pencil as a base or before applying my eyebrow powder and its staying power is great. 



Any of these products you've tried before? Hope this post could help those who wants to try out Innisfree products 


Thanks for looking


DISCLAIMER:  Products were purchased by the author. No form of compensation involved & author not affiliated with the brands/companies mentioned above. All opinions and thoughts expressed in this post are author's own and remain 100% uninfluenced. All images are the property of wickeRmoss. Use of these images without any consent is prohibited. 


Innisfree My Must Try Products


0 comentários:

Post a Comment

Pen down what's on your beautiful mind.
Would ♥ to hear from you!

I do reply to every comment so feel free to visit back.
cheers,
wickeRmossツ

 

HAIR STUDIO FLAMINGO SINGAPORE [HAIR SPONSOR]

HAIR STUDIO FLAMINGO SINGAPORE [HAIR SPONSOR]
www.hairstudioflamingo.com (+65) 8726 2116

ATLAS MEDISPA [FACIAL SPONSOR]

ATLAS MEDISPA [FACIAL SPONSOR]
www.atlasmedispa.com (+65) 6735 0996

A BETTER FLORIST SINGAPORE [FLOWER DELIVERY]

A BETTER FLORIST SINGAPORE [FLOWER DELIVERY]
www.abetterflorist.com (+65) 3163 1525

FEET HAVEN [SPA | MASSAGE | REFLEXOLOGY]

ORCHARD OPTICS SINGAPORE [EYEWEAR | SUNGLASSES]

TRENDING POSTS ON THIS BLOG

Blog Archive

♥ ℋℯℓℓo from WICKERMOSS ♥

♥ ℋℯℓℓo from WICKERMOSS ♥
For business enquiries & collaborations, please email me at : wickermoss888@gmail.com

Translate

BLOG TRAFFIC