SKINCARE TALK: What's In My Travel Bag


What's In My Travel Bag (Skincare)





I felt so at home when E & I had our staycation at Moevenpick Hotel some time back. I was even able to film a few videos during our stay there and again thought of sharing a WHAT's IN MY TRAVEL BAG post. (If you wanna see the video, link is  attached below*)

I still carry these stuff with me albeit not blogging/vlogging about every staycation or overseas travel I have. Pardon me if the lazy snakes in me trail o'er the blogging phase- but then we must know how to set our priorities straight before anything else right? 









I try to always aim for a minimalist packing guideline and skincare stuff always suit my mood just fine. I can go easy on makeup but not on skincare, so here goes!



Philosophy Shampoo/Shower Gel & Bubble Bath Buttered Rum
I love to carry this kind of stuff from Philosophy, a  3-in-1 product which is very useful as I don't need to carry separate shampoo and shower gel or a bar of soap. This is creme brulee in a bottle OMG, one of my faves!  

Kiehl's Rare Earth Deep Pore Cleansing Masque - review here*

Shu Uemura Cleansing Beauty Oil Premium A/O
A cleanser and makeup remover; best for waterproof makeup. This contains green tea extract and doesn't leave any oily residue.

Koh Gen Do Spa Cleansing Water
I always like to double cleanse and cleansing water is a must in my travel bag. This is gentle on the skin and doesn't sting my eyes. It has the consistency of water, akin to Bioderma but breaks down makeup real fast.

Avene Gentle Purifying Scrub
One of my fave lip scrubs! A soft gel type of scrub with tiny bead particles,  also has Avene Thermal Water that makes it gentle and makes my lips smoother. Do note that this is a face scrubs and I intentionally use it for my lips. That idea was given to me  by the Global Makeup Artist of Burberry, Celeste Sng. 

Strivectin-SD Instant Retexturizing Scrub
Another one with beads, but this time it's for my face. Love the cushiony texture of this scrub, the signature mint zing is uh-may-zeeng. Skin really feels refreshed after use. I think it also helps in refining the skin around my lip area.

Strivectin-SD Intensive Concentrate for Wrinkles & Stretchmarks
I get this all the time, So you put a moisturizer meant for stretchmarks on your face? I mean, why not? If this can combat stretchmarks it must be that good right? To date, I haven't tried applying this one on my stretchmarks, I prefer to use body oil for those. I mentioned in the vid that this moisturizer is literally refreshing - like polishing my face with a kiddie toothpaste. An emolient moisturizer, gotta love the tightening feeling it gives my skin.; telling me that it really does its job.  This is really potent in reducing fine lines in my opinion. 



The skincare products I bring with me depends on my mood. Foggy or fine day, mood may swung back and forth,  but not on the things that I splash on to my face.





Thanks for looking


DISCLAIMER: Products were all purchased on her own by the author (except for the Koh Gen Do Spa Cleansing Water*).  All opinions and thoughts expressed in this post are her own and remain 100% uninfluenced.All images are the property of wickeRmoss. Use of these images without any consent is prohibited. 

What's In My Travel Bag (Skincare)




0 comentários:

Post a Comment

Pen down what's on your beautiful mind.
Would ♥ to hear from you!

I do reply to every comment so feel free to visit back.
cheers,
wickeRmossツ

 

HAIR STUDIO FLAMINGO SINGAPORE [HAIR SPONSOR]

HAIR STUDIO FLAMINGO SINGAPORE [HAIR SPONSOR]
www.hairstudioflamingo.com (+65) 8726 2116

ATLAS MEDISPA [FACIAL SPONSOR]

ATLAS MEDISPA [FACIAL SPONSOR]
www.atlasmedispa.com (+65) 6735 0996

A BETTER FLORIST SINGAPORE [FLOWER DELIVERY]

A BETTER FLORIST SINGAPORE [FLOWER DELIVERY]
www.abetterflorist.com (+65) 3163 1525

FEET HAVEN [SPA | MASSAGE | REFLEXOLOGY]

ORCHARD OPTICS SINGAPORE [EYEWEAR | SUNGLASSES]

TRENDING POSTS ON THIS BLOG

Blog Archive

♥ ℋℯℓℓo from WICKERMOSS ♥

♥ ℋℯℓℓo from WICKERMOSS ♥
For business enquiries & collaborations, please email me at : wickermoss888@gmail.com

Translate

BLOG TRAFFIC