REVIEW: CLEAN FRAGRANCE Original Eau de Parfum For That Go To Happy Fragranceღ

Review: CLEAN Fragrance Original Eau de Parfum




SEPHORA SHELVES CONNING WITH EVERY BOTTLED FRAGRANCE ON DISPLAY, NOSE TWITCH. MIGRAINE.



LABELS SAYS 'CLEAN'; PACKAGING LEND A FLAVOR OF SIMPLICITY UNTIL I'VE CARTED IT AND WENT HOME THINKING IT WAS A BLIND BUY. SHEESH.




A straightforward, classic, clean (pun intended) scent. It's hard to find a suitable scent from the CLEAN range, anyone else can relate?

CLEAN is a prestige lifestyle brand based on freshness and purity-inspired by the ultimate simplicity. It's a fragrance line founded in 2003 by Randi Shinder, who wanted to create "a fragrance that was reminiscent of pure soap, that universal fresh out of the shower scent". Fragrances include Clean, Clean Men, Clean Fresh Laundry and Clean Sweet Layer.





Whilst most people claim that this as a bar of soap cum fresh out of the shower scent, my olfactory system dictated something else. I'm not sure where exactly I got this bottle since I got a few from my fragrance library, sorry if  I can't provide the actual price! However a friend just purchased a CLEAN (Rain) 100ml for $128. I think Sephora stopped selling a couple of CLEAN scents since they've launched the CLEAN RESERVE line recently. That, I still need to check out.

It takes a while to make CLEAN fragrances work for me so I tried spraying this onto my clothes and not directly on my skin - fortunately that was it. 

Gotta love the non-fussy (sleek and squarish!) packaging and its soft, pleasant smell. Lasting power ain't stellar tho whenever I apply directly on to my pulse points. 

Then it dawned on me. 

It was like Smarties candies spiked with some lemon or something but it shrewdly sits on my clothes, just nice to smell good and fresh the entire day.; it became my go to happy fragrance. Another one is Estee Lauder Pleasures!

If you wanna smell good but doesn't want to wear perfume, try this one (did that make any sense? hah!)



The original soapy scent that started it all--unpretentious, simple, CLEAN. Inspired by soap, this scent is perfect for women who don't want to smell like a particular note or fragrance but enjoy crisp, subtle scents. The fragrance opens with a bright burst of freshness and dries down to a simply Clean scent. Top notes: orange, lime & pink grapefruit. Mid notes: passion lily, rose & geranium. Base notes: spring fresh floral & white musk.







Thanks for looking

DISCLAIMER: Product was purchased on her own by the author. All opinions and thoughts expressed in this post are her own and remain 100% uninfluenced.All images are the property of wickeRmoss. Use of these images without any consent is prohibited. 

Review: CLEAN Fragrance Original Eau de Parfum





0 comentários:

Post a Comment

Pen down what's on your beautiful mind.
Would ♥ to hear from you!

I do reply to every comment so feel free to visit back.
cheers,
wickeRmossツ

 

HAIR STUDIO FLAMINGO SINGAPORE [HAIR SPONSOR]

HAIR STUDIO FLAMINGO SINGAPORE [HAIR SPONSOR]
www.hairstudioflamingo.com (+65) 8726 2116

ATLAS MEDISPA [FACIAL SPONSOR]

ATLAS MEDISPA [FACIAL SPONSOR]
www.atlasmedispa.com (+65) 6735 0996

A BETTER FLORIST SINGAPORE [FLOWER DELIVERY]

A BETTER FLORIST SINGAPORE [FLOWER DELIVERY]
www.abetterflorist.com (+65) 3163 1525

FEET HAVEN [SPA | MASSAGE | REFLEXOLOGY]

ORCHARD OPTICS SINGAPORE [EYEWEAR | SUNGLASSES]

TRENDING POSTS ON THIS BLOG

Blog Archive

♥ ℋℯℓℓo from WICKERMOSS ♥

♥ ℋℯℓℓo from WICKERMOSS ♥
For business enquiries & collaborations, please email me at : wickermoss888@gmail.com

Translate

BLOG TRAFFIC