[REVIEW] ZA PERFECT SOLUTION YOUTH WHITENING SERUM

ZA PERFECT SOLUTION YOUTH WHITENING SERUM REVIEW






With the slew of whitening products that parade the beauty counters, how does one choose which one is really fit for them? While I still find it difficult to embrace whitening products, I got this product for its skin glowing, anti-dark spots & anti-wrinkle properties. As I do have freckles, I'm still on a lookout for skincare products that will help diminish them freckles 






Thoughts


Two things why I love it: light texture, lovely fragrance (a bit perfumish but not off-putting). Fine. I love the simplicity of the packaging. Not forgetting that I despise pink stuff. 

For the brightening or glowing effect, I only got to see results after 2 days of usage. It's not an overnight magic pill. It works gradually. It's ultimately light to be used during daytime and I'm so relieved it didn't break me out. It's great as a primer as I've noticed that my skin is less oily during the day. 

When I read the claims written on this packaging, you bet I rolled my eyes. It's overloaded with too many skincare benefits in which I highly doubt to actually happen. I mean, come on ZA? Even the word resilience is too beefy for a claim in my opinion. 


The classic white with the pink cap bottle will be loved by minimalists like me, it's a nice addition to my vanity drawer. The pump type dispenser is a plus as it's more hygienic and you can control the amount you need with every application. It's actually fit for travelling, the bottle is plastic (yet, sturdy) and lightweight. 




The serum has a very nice consistency - not overly runny and ain't sticky; easily absorbed into the skin! If you're expecting to see a natural 'glow' after every application, I suggest you drop it.

For some reason, it feels good on the skin. It gives me that feeling of - Hey you, today you've actually remembered to moisturize your skin. #throwsconfetti


For serums I usually use them sparingly; but with this I love the scent that I overuse it. I apply twice as normal. 


I've noticed that it didn't help in lightening my freckles after about a month of usage; however I will still use this without hesitation for days that I want an easy hydration on my face and I wanna skip on primer. I would recommend this to those who have lackluster skin - it does help in giving that healthy glow. This is actually pretty good for a drugstore product. 



I won't hesitate to repurchase this product, perhaps if they've added some SPF into it -  the more I will.  





ZA PERFECT SOLUTION YOUTH WHITENING SERUM

PRICE: SGD29.90 / 30ML @WATSONS/GUARDIAN

A high-performance, anti-aging skincare line formulated with nature-derived plant seed extracts and marine collagen to give your skin a youthful resilience and a silky glow. Make you bring back the skin you had 7 years ago With the advanced technology of RETINO-WHITE complex, this whitening and anti-aging serum achieves youthful and radiant skin with resilience


Thanks for looking 

DISCLAIMER: Product purchased on her own by the author.  No form of compensation involved & author not affiliated with the brands/companies mentioned above.   All opinions and thoughts expressed in this post are her own and remain 100% uninfluenced.All images are the property of wickeRmoss. Use of these images without any consent is prohibited.


ZA PERFECT SOLUTION YOUTH WHITENING SERUM REVIEW

0 comentários:

Post a Comment

Pen down what's on your beautiful mind.
Would ♥ to hear from you!

I do reply to every comment so feel free to visit back.
cheers,
wickeRmossツ

 

HAIR STUDIO FLAMINGO SINGAPORE [HAIR SPONSOR]

HAIR STUDIO FLAMINGO SINGAPORE [HAIR SPONSOR]
www.hairstudioflamingo.com (+65) 8726 2116

ATLAS MEDISPA [FACIAL SPONSOR]

ATLAS MEDISPA [FACIAL SPONSOR]
www.atlasmedispa.com (+65) 6735 0996

A BETTER FLORIST SINGAPORE [FLOWER DELIVERY]

A BETTER FLORIST SINGAPORE [FLOWER DELIVERY]
www.abetterflorist.com (+65) 3163 1525

FEET HAVEN [SPA | MASSAGE | REFLEXOLOGY]

ORCHARD OPTICS SINGAPORE [EYEWEAR | SUNGLASSES]

TRENDING POSTS ON THIS BLOG

Blog Archive

♥ ℋℯℓℓo from WICKERMOSS ♥

♥ ℋℯℓℓo from WICKERMOSS ♥
For business enquiries & collaborations, please email me at : wickermoss888@gmail.com

Translate

BLOG TRAFFIC