SAMPLING SESH: INNISFREE SUPER VOLCANIC PORE CLAY MASK

innisfree super volcanic pore clay mask review 






INNISFREE super volcanic pore clay mask



Hi ladies, as promised here is a follow-up review on the Innisfree Capsule Recipe Pack in which  I've published here. You might ask me, why do a double review? That's cause I have a gut feel that they will work differently, in which they actually did.

So are they really the same?






Thoughts

The only thing I've noticed is that consistency-wise, they are very much alike however the effect after washing it off was totally different.

The application is still easy - peasy : apply, dry, rinse. 


If the capsule pack vacuum'd the dirt off my face, this sample sheet does a remarkably good job at keeping breakouts at bay; it didn't give me that deep-clean feeling however it made my skin supple after washing it off. Pores remained the same, no tightening in my observation, no drying effect (hence, the suppleness). The clay goes on really creamy compared to the capsule pack. 

Washing it off remains a breeze, no flannel required and it's not a pain in the arse to remove. 

Also, it tends to reduce the redness of my skin; somehow it warned my patchy & irritated skin to simmer down. 


If you have combination to oily skin, I recommend you opt for this one! I feel like getting the whole tub of this volcanic pore clay mask as I like clay masks that gives me that supple touch to the skin after every usage - I might consider this as a skin-softening treatment.  It might still take ages to find that clay mask that helps restore pores back to its purified state so let the hunt continue! 





THANKS FOR LOOKING



DISCLOSURE: PRODUCT PURCHASED BY THE AUTHOR. ALL OPINIONS EXPRESSED HERE ARE HER OWN HONEST, UNBIASED, NON-SUGARCOATED REVIEWS. ALL IMAGES ARE THE PROPERTY OF WICKERMOSS UNLESS STATED OTHERWISEUSE OF THESE IMAGES WITHOUT ANY CONSENT IS PROHIBITED. 

innisfree super volcanic pore clay mask review 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Pen down what's on your beautiful mind.
Would ♥ to hear from you!
Link back so I can follow you as well.
I do reply to every comment so feel free to visit back.
cheers,
wickeRmossツ

 

♥ ℋℯℓℓo from WICKERMOSS ♥

♥ ℋℯℓℓo from WICKERMOSS ♥
For business enquiries & collaborations, please email me at : wickermoss@hotmail.com

BLOG TRAFFIC

Translate

TRENDING POSTS ON THIS BLOG

Blog Archive

♥LET'S KEEP IN TOUCH ON INSTAGRAM♥ FOLLOW ME @WICKERMOSS

BRANDS Reviewed / Mentioned on this BLOG

◽ S P O N S O R S ◽

HAIR STUDIO FLAMINGO SINGAPORE [HAIR SPONSOR]

HAIR STUDIO FLAMINGO SINGAPORE [HAIR SPONSOR]
www.hairstudioflamingo.com 📞+65 8726 2116

A BETTER FLORIST SINGAPORE [FLOWER DELIVERY]

A BETTER FLORIST SINGAPORE [FLOWER DELIVERY]
www.abetterflorist.com 📞+65 3163 1525

ATLAS MEDISPA [FACIAL SPONSOR]

ATLAS MEDISPA [FACIAL SPONSOR]
www.atlasmedispa.com 📞+65 6735 0996

Google+ Badge