KOREAN SKINCARE SAFE FOR LASIK-OPERATED EYES



Korean Skincare Safe for Lasik Operated Eyes Atlas Medispa 





As you know I've done an eye surgery - (a complicated one at that) and became more dubious of the skincare to use before and after the operation itself.  Diving into the Korean skincare with original formulas from ATLAS Aesthetics is an ideal start to get my feet wet and I definitely had zero regrets making this decision during this 'sensitive' period of my life.


Well Koreans, when it comes to beauty innovations, makeup, skincare, you have been the global hub for all things beauty - even for cushions, sheet masks and the whatnot. We get it, you sure do know your thing AF. 








What's New


I've come across ATLAS Aesthetics Clinical skincare System Developed by Dr. Sim Yuen named down below:


splash away - gentle purifying cleanser

Thoughts



I consider this as a luxe sweetener for my skin that acts as both cleanser and an exfoliant. I love slathering this stuff on my face without having to worry if it will irritate my eyes - the word "gentle" won't be there for no reason. 


It claims to be self-foaming but on me there's no extreme soapy suds whatsoever. It touts skin purifying properties & it almost melts into the skin. Albeit not being marketed as an exfoliant, I feel that my dead cells being sloughed away by this cleanser. I've never seen any distinct peeling, however I get that same feeling whenever I use a regular exfoliating scrub. It did remove those rough patches on my face - especially that area under my bottom lip! 








I work a tiny dollop on my face, then leave on for about 1 minute and then I see a brightened looking complexion after washing it all off. I love that it's really gentle enough not to tear neither sting the skin (even if I leave it on for about a minute or so!) yet it's effective enough to remove the gunk off my face without stripping my skin bare.

However if you're not a fan of cleansers that doesn't lather up to the extreme, you may find this a bit dull but the cleansing factor it gives is really noticeable. It's almost scent-free so much better for my eyes as I do not want extra harmful ingredients getting in the way of my road to recovery. 

usage tip :  

give your face a nice, quick massage to boost blood circulation. the more i massage it, the more it's absorbed by my skin. 



2in1 moisturizer - moisturizing & elasticity


Thoughts

A gel cream that I have used for day and night which helped to hydrate and minimize my pores . With the numerous eyedrops I've consumed, some of them have steroids, I've noticed that my face became extra dry and somehow "stretched" - bloated at most but then I've noticed the improvement on my skin's elasticity after a week's use of this one. It has a non-sticky residue and soothes out redness in some areas of my face. 






True enough, the eye drops gave me extra skin irritation, got minute bumps on the face too! I guess it's my skin reacting to all these drops and medicines I took during the recovery process. I'm not sure how this one saps out bacteria but it somehow interrupts any zit that  erupts on my face. Whatever it is, I'm not complaining. 

So if you got blemish creeping out a few days before a big event, you should try this one out rather than dabbing them with zit gels, spot creams or a disposable acne patch.




USAGE TIP :  

dab a tiny amount on any bumps that wanna invade your face - tap lightly. don't rub it in. mine subsides the next morning however do note that it may or may not work for cystic pimples. i haven't tried it so yes,  i'm totally clueless. 



what's extra special about them?


It's cool that they come in slim, handy pump-type dispensing bottles rather than being housed in a heavy glass tub or jar. It's travel-friendly plus you can control the amount of product each time you use it. 



You can have the chance to try this amazing skincare , simply contact the clinic below and 
quote my name, CHARLES ANGEL or WICKERMOSS for special offers! 


Hurry up and reserve your appointment with them today to avail of the 50% discount as well for first time treatments! You can call them at 6735 0996 or SMS 9862 9765 to enquire.


Atlas Medispa
391B ORCHARD ROAD NGEE ANN CITY TOWER B
#24-10 SINGAPORE 238874
Tel: (+65)6735.0996 | email: enquiry@atlasmedispa.com
Operating Hours:
Monday – Friday: 10.30AM – 8.30PM
Saturday 10.30AM – 6PM
Closed on Sundays and Public Holidays

Atlas also has a Laser & Aesthetics Clinic located at the same floor (24th!) which offers cosmetic enhancements for a natural look. For more information, kindly visit their website www.atlasmedicalclinic.com 





Thanks for looking 



DISCLOSURE: products provided to the author for her consideration. ALL OPINIONS EXPRESSED HERE ARE HER OWN HONEST, UNBIASED, NON-SUGARCOATED REVIEWS. ALL IMAGES ARE THE PROPERTY OF WICKERMOSS UNLESS STATED OTHERWISEUSE OF THESE IMAGES WITHOUT ANY CONSENT IS PROHIBITED. 

Korean Skincare Safe for Lasik Operated Eyes



0 comentários:

Post a Comment

Pen down what's on your beautiful mind.
Would ♥ to hear from you!

I do reply to every comment so feel free to visit back.
cheers,
wickeRmossツ

 

HAIR STUDIO FLAMINGO SINGAPORE [HAIR SPONSOR]

HAIR STUDIO FLAMINGO SINGAPORE [HAIR SPONSOR]
www.hairstudioflamingo.com (+65) 8726 2116

ATLAS MEDISPA [FACIAL SPONSOR]

ATLAS MEDISPA [FACIAL SPONSOR]
www.atlasmedispa.com (+65) 6735 0996

A BETTER FLORIST SINGAPORE [FLOWER DELIVERY]

A BETTER FLORIST SINGAPORE [FLOWER DELIVERY]
www.abetterflorist.com (+65) 3163 1525

FEET HAVEN [SPA | MASSAGE | REFLEXOLOGY]

ORCHARD OPTICS SINGAPORE [EYEWEAR | SUNGLASSES]

TRENDING POSTS ON THIS BLOG

Blog Archive

♥ ℋℯℓℓo from WICKERMOSS ♥

♥ ℋℯℓℓo from WICKERMOSS ♥
For business enquiries & collaborations, please email me at : wickermoss888@gmail.com

Translate

BLOG TRAFFIC