In-Betweens Have Never Been My Thing. [Vitamin C Facial Experience]



ATLAS MEDICAL ATLAS MEDISPA  VITAMIN C FACIAL BRIGHTENING REVIEW 


One fine morning, I bumped into an older woman inside the ladies room - say 60, 70's? I may not be exact but I can tell from the wisps of grey hair peeking through from her dainty woven hat.  While washing hands, our eyes met and she said "Hello, do you work here?"

From our short conversation, I admired how she carried herself. The wrinkles, the grey hair, her crow's feet  - in my mind I'd say, these are lines of wisdom, shy colors of maturity.  

Sometimes it's easier to talk to a stranger, over some paper towels and a subtle waft of lavender in the air. You realize you are into the stage wherein pulling an all-nighter is a thing of the past - aging, that is. 



The past few months have been sluggish, dreary, a drought that weighed me down real bad. 

If you've been a long time reader of my tiny space on the web, you'd know by now that I don't dig 'negavibes.'



Yes, I was gone for a while and that doesn't warrant any explanation neither excuses.So let me share positive thoughts or even things that I did in between. 








 I went down to ATLAS and tried their Korean Vita C Hydrolightening Therapy.




Basking in the luxury of ATLAS is something I always look forward to especially after a long & stressful week at work. 












VITAMIN C HYDROLIGHTENING Treatment is apparently an award winning service given out by Harper Bazaar Singapore.











what to expect from the facial ? 

ATLAS facials include: 

  • exfoliation
  • deep pore cleaning 
  • extraction (depends on the condition of your skin- they don't just prick here, they will further analyze your skin whether or not you need ONE!)
  • face & shoulder massage
  • personalized masks





P R O C E D U R E 

scrubber 


This is similar to exfoliation. 
My eyes almost popped out when I saw the equipment used for this step - akin to a spatula, full-bodied metal, flat, looks really sharp.

But it was not.


Totally blunt. 
My eyebrow shaver is even sharper than this haha!
It lifted away my dead skin cells, fast and painless.


penetration


Infusion of the exclusive Vitamin C serum with the aid of a slim microphone looking tool. 
I didn't feel any current of that sort even while holding it with my bare hands.

Afterwards, the application of an extremely cold "gel" to add more hydration to the skin; my therapist used the Ultrasound Technique and yes, the gadget looks like the clarisonic or a better description would be the ones used to conduct (pregnancy) ultrasound.





BENEFITS
hydration | skin repair | reduce brown spots

POST RESULTS

Refreshed, like I got an 8 hour sleep for 1 whole friggin week. My skin was radiant for about 2 days since I got back to work immediately and my work deals with looooong hours everyday.


Overall Thoughts

It's a no fuss type of facial treatment, limited to about 2-3 steps of course with additional massage provided (shoulder/décolleté)

You can opt for no extraction if you wish to.



Atlas Medispa's signature massage techniques as well as its Korean spa-exclusive products work together to help revive tired or dull-looking skin.



If you have sensitive skin or acne-prone this may NOT be the facial for you, there were tingling sensation during the treatment. The stinging is actually present as it's the way the Vitamin C works on our skin. 


I got sensitive skin and I never had any negative reaction with their gels/application methods used. 

Again- tingling yes, post negative skin reactions? None






I'd like to call this treatment a "Luminescence Trigger" as it imparts a new radiance and uniformity of the complexion.


With uniformity, I mean - a much more toned skin. 




For more info, you may want to view this vlog on my 

youtube channel ➷ 



drop me a like and subscribe perhaps if it helped? i will love you forever! 




Good things must share so if you wanna have some pamperin' too, you can ☎ 6735.0996 and quote my name, CHARLES ANGEL or WICKERMOSS and be entitled to a 50% off on your First Trial Treatments. 



And nope, I don't get any commission from it LOL







Atlas Medispa
391B ORCHARD ROAD NGEE ANN CITY TOWER B
#24-10 SINGAPORE 238874
Tel: (+65)6735.0996 | email: enquiry@atlasmedispa.com
Operating Hours:
Monday – Friday: 10.30AM – 8.30PM
Saturday 10.30AM – 6PM
Closed on Sundays and Public Holidays





Thanks for looking 


DISCLOSURE:  This post featured services provided to the author for her consideration.All opinions expressed are her own honest, unbiased, non-sugarcoated reviews. All images are the property of wickeRmoss unless stated otherwise.. Use of these images without any consent is prohibited.





ATLAS MEDICAL ATLAS MEDISPA  VITAMIN C FACIAL BRIGHTENING REVIEW 

0 comentários:

Post a Comment

Pen down what's on your beautiful mind.
Would ♥ to hear from you!

I do reply to every comment so feel free to visit back.
cheers,
wickeRmossツ

 

HAIR STUDIO FLAMINGO SINGAPORE [HAIR SPONSOR]

HAIR STUDIO FLAMINGO SINGAPORE [HAIR SPONSOR]
www.hairstudioflamingo.com (+65) 8726 2116

ATLAS MEDISPA [FACIAL SPONSOR]

ATLAS MEDISPA [FACIAL SPONSOR]
www.atlasmedispa.com (+65) 6735 0996

A BETTER FLORIST SINGAPORE [FLOWER DELIVERY]

A BETTER FLORIST SINGAPORE [FLOWER DELIVERY]
www.abetterflorist.com (+65) 3163 1525

FEET HAVEN [SPA | MASSAGE | REFLEXOLOGY]

ORCHARD OPTICS SINGAPORE [EYEWEAR | SUNGLASSES]

TRENDING POSTS ON THIS BLOG

Blog Archive

♥ ℋℯℓℓo from WICKERMOSS ♥

♥ ℋℯℓℓo from WICKERMOSS ♥
For business enquiries & collaborations, please email me at : wickermoss888@gmail.com

Translate

BLOG TRAFFIC